Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye..extroverted people, is your desire to be around and talk to people equal to the level of desire an introverted person has to want to be left alone?

Does it make your skin crawl when you have no one to talk to?

:hahaha:

that was a stupid question, extroverted person would say theres always someone to talk to..

:Pathetic:I hate yall so much

Aye..extroverted people, is your desire to be around and talk to people equal to the level of desire an introverted person has to want to be left alone?

Does it make your skin crawl when you have no one to talk to?

:hahaha:

that was a stupid question, extroverted person would say theres always someone to talk to..

:Pathetic:I hate yall so much

You already know the answer to this.

You ever seen how externally irritated an extrovert gets when they realize you really aint trying to talk in that moment?

You can almost hear the anger bubbling...

imagine an ABW link in ur search for what Cardi B's butthole looks like in ur weed induced spank fest, being what brings u to this site..

that's hiliarious to me...aye nigga, sign up and explain urself..

fucking offset lurking to see if cardi got anus pics online

You ever seen how externally irritated an extrovert gets when they realize you really aint trying to talk in that moment?

This. I get very upset.

Very fuckin upset.

Y’all niggas crazy enough to pop up at a chick house?

Late at night at that?

I droved and slow creeped past my ex...GRHS...apartment. Just to see if she had another nigga there.

I took my dumbazzz home after doin that stupid azzz shyt. Smh.

Those the ones I encounter while waiting in line somewhere.

I’m not crazy at all though.

okay-then.gif

I may be crazy but not batshit crazy.
Know the difference, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back