Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
im getting my lawyer involved now.

and i know i wont be shit for it...but i hooked her up.
did her favors until she got on her feet.

shit at least try a payment plan.

but now i dont wanna hear shit.....she gotta speak to the lawyer. and if i hear anything about slander......its a wrap.

i hate i gotta even deal with this from black people.
but business is business.

never personal....even tho i feel like this is.

Did you all have any kind of written agreement?

One of you miggas on social media send this to Bizzy Bone.

You might go viral based off his response lol.

@TonyDubbz

that nigga aint been active on twitter since July of 2018

maybe he just waiting on somebody mention him tho so ill go on and do it

Major shout outs to @Elzo69Renaissance for coming through and meeting the kid in Toronto. Real nigga through and through and super intelligent brotha !! We talked about everything from business, Africa, politics, the gentrification of Chicago, women, travelling, the IC, all that good stuff. Get home safe fam.
Lmao shit man the Triggers had to have a meeting before it’s all over.

Did you all have any kind of written agreement?
Yep. Always

Take the customer away or work with someone else from the company she's got the contract with.
It's her company.
She's contracting me....but once the customer finds out...they usually want to make a deal with me and cut out the middle man. That's all she really is.

But I would never actively seek to take a black persons customer. Goes against everything I speak about. A man gotta have a code even when others don't.

My IG doesn't come up when I google it,I think I have to type something in my bio
Well I think it’s weird you put my Instagram name into google instead of going to Instagram and typing the name. I also think it’s weird you found my page and didn’t follow.

We are done here. You nonsupporting nigga.

yo how yall niggaz go to cracker barrel, I ordered online...this the whitest most southernest vibe ever..ya feel comfortable here? black folk here got get out smiles on their faces..

I've always ordered my food to go.

Only sat inside ONCE for breakfast. And that was b/c I see was heading back to S.C. for the weekend, and s/o wanted something to eat. Yeah..I'll continue to do take out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back