Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major shout outs to @Elzo69Renaissance for coming through and meeting the kid in Toronto. Real nigga through and through and super intelligent brotha !! We talked about everything from business, Africa, politics, the gentrification of Chicago, women, travelling, the IC, all that good stuff. Get home safe fam.
i had a joke, but this seems sincere, so i'ma stall both of ya'll out

Do people ever get tired of these trash ass extra long music videos /stereotypical caricatures of people..

Club owner/basketball player/instagram chic/ some version of some trash reality TV infusion‍♂️

Guess not..

Do people ever get tired of these trash ass extra long music videos /stereotypical caricatures of people..

Club owner/basketball player/instagram chic/ some version of some trash reality TV infusion‍♂️

Guess not..

you talking just in music videos? or advertising/media in general?

you talking just in music videos? or advertising/media in general?

Oh my Bad I'm talking about these TV shows. None of these type but Ole girl wanted to see what it was about... GAMES PEOPLE PLAY

Some bullshit with Lauren London on Bet its a whole genre of bullshit .. It appeals to the vapid fast food culture

Oh my Bad I'm talking about these TV shows. None of these type but Ole girl wanted to see what it was about... GAMES PEOPLE PLAY

Some bullshit with Lauren London on Bet its a whole genre of bullshit .. It appeals to the vapid fast food culture
I hadn't heard anything about it, but wanted to check it out because she's on it...no good?

I hate to say it but Jason Whitlock has like one of the blackest sports shows on TV and it's actually pretty entertaining.

I don't listen to or watch shit with Jason Whitlock unless on the rare occasion it has someone opposite of him who not on some sucka shit like Whitlock be on.

I don't listen to or watch shit with Jason Whitlock unless on the rare occasion it has someone opposite of him who not on some sucka shit like Whitlock be on.

Yeah, admittedly, part of the reason it was a decent watch was because he didn't say much. There were four other dudes on the panel so he was more or less just a mediator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back