Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I got to the office and realized that I forgot my headphones at home.

Now I gotta listen to people having convos and be in meetings all day.

Nothing is more annoying. These motherfuckers been talking about the game last night for over an hour. Smmfh

What's going on here?
The step dad says she was kidnapped. The mama was coming into town. He was on the way to pick up the mama from the airport with his son and the little girl. His tire caught flat. Supposedly some Mexican men came and helped him but knocked him out and he don’t remember shit after that but waking up in the same car on another side of town with his son next to him and the little girl gone.

Just learned the little girl was in cps custody for abuse. Her mama just got her back. The little girl just had brain surgery.

The step dad says she was kidnapped. The mama was coming into town. He was on the way to pick up the mama from the airport with his son and the little girl. His tire caught flat. Supposedly some Mexican men came and helped him but knocked him out and he don’t remember shit after that but waking up in the same car on another side of town with his son next to him and the little girl gone.

Just learned the little girl was in cps custody for abuse. Her mama just got her back. The little girl just had brain surgery.
Got dammit!

This is a good point. I've heard a lot of black people say they hate white people, but they really don't, at least not in the way white people hate. For black people hate means "I don't fuck with you and if you cross the line with me, it's on." For white people hate means "I'm going to try to destroy you any way I can." They absolutely do project onto us and others. They think we think like them and are just sitting back waiting until we can get some power so we can destroy them when the truth is even the ones among us that hate them the most usually want nothing more than to not have to deal with them.

I'm 36, never had a tatt..would it be lame if I got a tatt on my arm that says "every lady wants the pickel" wit pickel rick just below words?

I love when you drive into a neighborhood and it has signs that say, "drive like your kids live here"..like most of the cars that fly around the neighborhood arent the people who live in the neighborhood..shit, most of em are the kids that live in the neighborhood.

Yo, just see that Ayesha Curry shit...woman dont respect her husband...calls him a naive guy wit no street smarts, says he let some random folk run up on her in the whip while she was nursing the baby, says she fell a way men dont come on to her..not realizing men leave her be, not cause shes unattractive, but because they respect her husband and his relationship. Something she cant understand cause she dont respect em

mind throughly flushed
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back