Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he is a walking stereotype. In a Nissan Altima, sounding ignorant, and throwing up signs
Give him some slack, he dont know that. He dont understand the world outside of what his block understands about the world. Hopefully, he lucks up and doesnt get in too deep. He gains awareness and is able to transition the strength he gained from being in his environment. Into a commodity that serves him well.

Ayesha Curry is...

A fuckin idiot!

She just doomed her marriage.

Why would she speak that kinda evil into her marriage?

aye..I understand why she feels the way she feels. and everyone is killing her for it, it just our nature to want to be desired. yea her husband desired her, but to feel like only one person of the opposite sex wants you. to a person that is insecure, is a harsh feeling. so they would look for things to quantify their selves outside of their selves. that's her doing the shit that she does and getting praise from women that actually are the way she "behaves"..but it dont fill that void cause the void isn't born from lack of admiration., it's a void from lack of self worth.

she and this is the shit I be talking bout..be chasing shit..cause of the shit that comes from the shit that they are chasin. cause the only way they know how to get that shit, is to chase the shit they chase. cause they arent working through the word problem. she goes...

I feel unsexy because no one but my husband fawns over my sexuality...

and stops thinking there..

inside of..why do I want someone to fawn over my sexuality..which would be a lane of thinking to get to what she really wants..

which long term has nothing to do with men..and can have nothing to do with men.

shes human..

I'm mad af right now. I've just got word. Whoever it is that did my homie like this will pay in blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back