Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife had her kidney removed this year due to cancer, just found out doctors suggested her brother get both of em removed cause of cancer. What's the odds of that, told her she should go play the lotto.

Ayesha Curry is...

A fuckin idiot!

She just doomed her marriage.

Why would she speak that kinda evil into her marriage?

...ether.

It's like her husband's validation isn't enough, so she wants a "cosign" from somebody else.

I mean honestly a lot of women still want that attention to a certain degree. Regardless if they have everything they want.

Hell...seems like ole Ayesha want a "Hall Pass" on gettin some side meat. But tryin to be slick about how she's askin. Lol

...ether.

It's like her husband's validation isn't enough, so she wants a "cosign" from somebody else.

I mean honestly a lot of women still want that attention to a certain degree. Regardless if they have everything they want.

Hell...seems like ole Ayesha want a "Hall Pass" on gettin some side meat. But tryin to be slick about how she's askin. Lol
Lol women

I used to clown Chicago Breed from the IC for loop earrings..and now I just copped 8..

is chicago b, Chicago Breed?...that would be hiliarious

Got a friend who barely ever got money on food & drink when we all get together. Mfs get him an uber home n everything. Sometimes he'll walk home if no one does.

Dude work full time 17/hr not including OT. Doesnt pay rent or live with his bm.

Until i pulled him to the side n gave him a talk he was wearing oversized hand me downs, beat up shoes, while his bm and step son were on their 3rd or 4th pair of J's.

Other day he asked me to take him by his girls crib real quick cuz....get this......he had to get his debit card n ID from her.

:huh2:

Think ima have to stop hanging with dude before those L's start rubbin off on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back