Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tiffany Haddish snuck in and passed out fried chicken at the met gala!!

full

God bless the people in customer service that spend 90 percent of their day listening to people complain about nothing. So when my 10 percent ass come in there with a legitimate gripe. They give me the attitude they shoulda gave the 90. Have me feel like I'm wrong for having a problem I cant fix.

Reactions: 1/2
This will be my first year practicing.

Already fucking up but it's both interesting and enlightening

Never really looked at it as fucking up. Just have to know that we not perfect but don't let breaking the discipline become easy. Don't make lame excuses for not following the rules.

It's very enlightening because once you see how easily you break the rules sometimes and the excuses you make for it. You see how that plays into other parts of your life and the things you want to accomplish that will take discipline and don't have much room for excuses or putting off something until tomorrow.

Never really looked at it as fucking up. Just have to know that we not perfect but don't let breaking the discipline become easy. Don't make lame excuses for not following the rules.

It's very enlightening because once you see how easily you break the rules sometimes and the excuses you make for it. You see how that plays into other parts of your life and the things you want to accomplish that will take discipline and don't have much room for excuses or putting off something until tomorrow.
Big facts my g

Idk why this man asked me something but can’t handle the answer. Now I feel bad ugh smhhh

It’s teacher appreciation week and we ain’t get SHIT! Today is specifically the day for me and I ain’t even get a smile. Hoe ass kids

I think my wife is lurking more often...like going back in time lurking old shit..

she been calling me a crusty dirty nigga alot more often than normal.

that post I used NBA YoungBoy while talking to kandy..

:hahaha:

she was pretty mad at that

It’s teacher appreciation week and we ain’t get SHIT! Today is specifically the day for me and I ain’t even get a smile. Hoe ass kids
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww....meanwhile I've been spending money left and right for these teachers and haven't gotten a thank you yet.:cry:

Got a friend who barely ever got money on food & drink when we all get together. Mfs get him an uber home n everything. Sometimes he'll walk home if no one does.

Dude work full time 17/hr not including OT. Doesnt pay rent or live with his bm.

Until i pulled him to the side n gave him a talk he was wearing oversized hand me downs, beat up shoes, while his bm and step son were on their 3rd or 4th pair of J's.

Other day he asked me to take him by his girls crib real quick cuz....get this......he had to get his debit card n ID from her.

:huh2:

Think ima have to stop hanging with dude before those L's start rubbin off on me.

Yeah...he minus well dump his manhood in the landfill.

B/c that's a man who's been defeated and given up.

yo..ima bout to get back on lunch..but I found the best way to find the strength of a hip hop generation

now, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link..so peep it..in a culture created by and for blacks, the weakest link is the a person who isn't black that allowed to thrive the most within the culture..

aight..next you got the strongest link..if this is a triangle this link would be at the pinnacle. The strongest link is the person who is the most physically unattractive that allowed to thrive. because in order for it to be..they have to be so of the drip of the culture that their physical appearance is over looked..

next the bottom left of the chain triangle of strength. is the best looking Male artist that is thriving the most. his ability is the barometer for how serious your generation takes hiphop..

I give to you..

at the pinnacle..

Big

the weakest link

Marky Mark

the barometer

Pac

check...weakest link marky mark.

fam had to be in his video pumping iron talking mad arrogant to even exist...

give me a better triangle

had a meeting today
:hahaha:

I can see why people think I'm arrogant and condescending...i dont mean to be tho

I feel like if you are being honest with me, then we are being honest. and if I'm not taking offense to your honesty, u wont take offense to mine. and if we are have an honest conversation, we are equals, and if we are equals, who u are shouldn't matter. and if who you are dont matter, ima give no fucks.

:host:this is not how it played out

Sooooooo...what happened in the meeting? Waa it just you an management? Why did they call you in?

I'm legit curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back