Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooo...what happened in the meeting? Waa it just you an management? Why did they call you in?

I'm legit curious
normal wed. meeting..I was just talking mad shit...we keep spending all this money on ads..and being told that they have to do all this "data collection" on the productivity of our department to find out what we need as far as money and how much people we need..

my point was how yall figure that out with ads if the way people advertise nowadays is so fluid and changing every day..but u just picked an arbitrary number to give to them..our department needs stay stagnant year to year..but yall gotta figure out what we need..

ya guessing with something that can have no return on investment cause you don't know..but u wanna do the research on what u do know

and pay some outside company to do it..which itself is more waste of money..tall toss money at everything and everywhere except where its needed..

I got back..in corporate speak

:ghost:ayo shut the fuck up

I promptly :mybad: I'm just sayin...but aight

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww....meanwhile I've been spending money left and right for these teachers and haven't gotten a thank you yet.:cry:
they usually just send a big thank you to all the parents at the end of the week

the really good teachers will send you personalized cards and shit

I think my wife is lurking more often...like going back in time lurking old shit..

she been calling me a crusty dirty nigga alot more often than normal.

that post I used NBA YoungBoy while talking to kandy..

:hahaha:

she was pretty mad at that
Tell her to join
:hehe:

Which one of y’all sent me flowers?

Just kidding. Just wanted y’all to know someone sent me flowers to work.

When you go into analytical wtf are you talking about overdrive what does she do
shes a Gemini so it depends on her mood..
most of the time she just let's me rant..sometimes she listens sometimes she dont..

and I know she dont listen listen cause sometime she'll tell me a viewpoint I've told her..like she thought of it herself

they usually just send a big thank you to all the parents at the end of the week

the really good teachers will send you personalized cards and shit
I put a lot of work, thought and money into this. A simple "Thank you" to my face would've been enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back