Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got me a basket full of candles, gift cards and other stuff and each student wrote me a note. I can’t wait to read them.

They not hoe ass kids no more.

girl I used to fuck was friends with ms thomas on facebook... she ain't age well but that booty was still fat. I'd still hit that...she gotta be like 60

Tornado warnings smh

Schools locked down, busses aint running, and they cant/wont tell us when they're letting the kids out or if we can pick them up

Ayo Idk how but somehow niggas done got they hands on footage of like 4-5 different dudes from my hood under interrogation and snitching on other niggas about shit

This shit crazy! Makes me happy I got my shit together these days cause it be the niggas you have around and least expect that be folding like that under pressure

When snitches get exposed on there, then I be sitting back and looking at everything unfold like

EeQdZbV.gif

The more gangsta or street they was perceived; the better the story. It had a classmate that rap and used to make jokes at everybody. He also was in a gang. Somebody drop his paperwork and killed his little FB career. He used to post everyday. Now his page is a ghost town.

tenor.gif

I’m in the process of mixing my own beard oil ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back