Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the incoming plane for my flight is coming 3 and a half hours late.

They talking about my flight is still gonna be on time. Lying ass motherfuckers.

Wish they could just cancel it and put me on a plane tomorrow night.

Y’all niggaz gonna be in wheelchairs by tha time y’all get to my age talking about knees and backs at 30ish lmao...fuck y’all niggaz was American Gladiators as kids and shit??

I didn't have back and knee pain until I was nearly 40.

I’m talking about tha posters that are 30 dreading rainy days lol...I’ve broken more bones and received more stitches in my life than should be legal...work out now to this day wit’ a partially torn meniscus I got 4 yrs ago...and I feel fine...then again I do heal like Wolverine...y’all niggaz to to pray more or summin’...

:hahaha:

I’m talking about tha posters that are 30 dreading rainy days lol...I’ve broken more bones and received more stitches in my life than should be legal...work out now to this day wit’ a partially torn meniscus I got 4 yrs ago...and I feel fine...then again I do heal like Wolverine...y’all crackaz to to pray more or summin’...

:hahaha:

Damn fam, I got a name lmao

My knees were cool, then I got hit by a car twice in the same year

Damn fam, I got a name lmao

My knees were cool, then I got hit by a car twice in the same year

I’m honestly just too lazy to go back to name everybody that was youngly washed lmao...my bad bro...but being hit by a car twice is an excuse not a reason...dust ya self off and get back in there sport...nh lol

@Herb uhhh I mean @Saltine Supreme ...I didn’t mean to make light of you getting hit by a car...twice...in tha same year...but did you ever consider muthafuckas mighta just been trying to take you out?? What exactly were you into before your enlightened days bruh??

Lol I broke both my big toes wrestling.

Broke both pinky fingers playing bball

@Herb uhhh I mean @Saltine Supreme ...I didn’t mean to make light of you getting hit by a car...twice...in tha same year...but did you ever consider muthafuckas mighta just been trying to take you out?? What exactly were you into before your enlightened days bruh??

I was into nonsense pre enlightenment, but this was like 10 years after I got it together.

I got hit both times at work: I used to have to do security checks on cars going into the job site (looking for explosives). Lots of cars passing through in a day so it was a matter of time... Or times

I almost took a bullet to the head before too, but that was also random lmao

I'm just sayin: Go to damned near any chicken spot and you get biscuits. Canes gives you a big ass piece of Wonder Bread just to be different. I know it's Texas Toast, but... why that? Couldn't come up with a good ass biscuit recipe?

The sauce is decent, but it reminds me of DQ's Fry Sauce in a way.

You must not be familiar with restaurants that are based around chicken fingers. They all go with Texas Toast over biscuits.

They all are pretty basic outside of the sauce too. Zaxby's is the exception, but that's a double-edged sword since some think they are too salty.

MY GIRL MADE 1 MILLION DOLLARS IN AN HR AND A HALF FOR CYBER MONDAY!
THIS GIRL IS SOOOO BOMB. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HER FOR YEARS.
SHE DOING REAL GROWN WOMAN SHIT AND SHE'S SO MOTIVATING!
YA REGULAR DEGULAR CHICK WITH A DREAM AND STILL HUMBLE AFTER REACHING SUCCESS.

My son was surprised with tickets to go see the Texans vs Titans game.

I’m so glad they’re winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back