Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
my brotha vibe, its not about you sir

at some point, we gotta stop spreading these "hood prank" type videos...

staged events are woat

it wasn’t staged, though..

the dude was just fucking around... sometimes ppl just have harmless fun.. he ran off and ran back and that was staged? lol

it wasn’t staged, though..

the dude was just fucking around... sometimes ppl just have harmless fun.. he ran off and ran back and that was staged? lol
VIBE, do i have to give you a lesson on staged events?

If your homeboy just conveniently tapes you doing silly shit in public...its a staged event

Look at the proximity to the dude in the video in relation to the camera man. Look at when the video starts.

PLUS, idk when the last time you ever bought shoes in a store, but dudes not letting you try on both shoes like that. You get one shoe while they hold the other one

c'mon fam

Reactions: 1/2
Man im laughing at myself about this irrational fear I got.

Everytime I have to send an email from my phone and I have to attach something to the email, im always worried im attaching the wrong thing and need to double check 10 times before I hit send.

Always worried im gon send a picture of my dick to the mortgage underwriter by mistake instead of my paystub and shit.

Shit cracks me up everytime how worried I get.

Spongebob creator Stephen Hillenburg passed away due to ALS... dude was 57.. damn.. and the show is still going strong coming up on 20 years

I fuckin hate that shit.. Fuck that dude slappin cigs out of people hands too.. the shit people do for likes.. i mean thats tame .. but it corny as fuck.. but there is a market for everythin

VIBE, do i have to give you a lesson on staged events?

If your homeboy just conveniently tapes you doing silly shit in public...its a staged event

Look at the proximity to the dude in the video in relation to the camera man. Look at when the video starts.

PLUS, idk when the last time you ever bought shoes in a store, but dudes not letting you try on both shoes like that. You get one shoe while they hold the other one

c'mon fam

lol the whole point was to record it, not for it to be some “caught on camera” shit.. it was to record what the employee would do, and he genuinely reacted..

recording on ur phone and u can act like you’re just on the phone, I’ve done it...

and idk about the shoe thing, numerous times I’ve tried on both shoes, they literally hand u the box, and I’ve walked around the store.. never once did they want to hold my dirty shoes, half the time they didn’t even really stand w me, they just went to help other customers... and I’ve seen this w all races, it ain’t just bc I’m white..

Look, I get it, call out staged shit and what not but it’s obvious when it is and isn’t.. I think it’s obvious this isn’t staged.. it was a simple prank unnecessary of being staged

Reactions: Az
lol the whole point was to record it, not for it to be some “caught on camera” shit.. it was to record what the employee would do, and he genuinely reacted..

recording on ur phone and u can act like you’re just on the phone, I’ve done it...

and idk about the shoe thing, numerous times I’ve tried on both shoes, they literally hand u the box, and I’ve walked around the store.. never once did they want to hold my dirty shoes, half the time they didn’t even really stand w me, they just went to help other customers... and I’ve seen this w all races, it ain’t just bc I’m white..

Look, I get it, call out staged shit and what not but it’s obvious when it is and isn’t.. I think it’s obvious this isn’t staged.. it was a simple prank unnecessary of being staged

WHAT?!?! lol

so let me get this straight

in your mind, the intent is to record what the employee would do

thats premeditated aka staged. How much you willing to bet that a conversation was had beforehand with the camera man. Just b/c the salesman not "in on it" dont mean its still not staged

just b/c he dont say "its a prank bro, its a prank" doesnt mean its not a staged event

or better yet vibe, why post it to social media if its not a staged event? The intent was to get likes and shares. This not a dude recording a legit fight and posting it

staged event = everyone is in on it

him and the camera man recording a strangers genuine reaction = a prank

you cannot be this dense... or maybe you can be

staged event = everyone is in on it

him and the camera man recording a strangers genuine reaction = a prank

you cannot be this dense... or maybe you can be

its ok Vibe

i was just as disappointed as you were

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back