Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delayed for 2 hours now. Incoming plane just landed, hopefully we can be the fuck out in the air another in another half an hour.

Is there a difference from streaming 4k on Kodi and streaming it on Amazon? Cuz I watched 4k shit on there all weekend.

i honestly dont think the shit on Kodi is native 4k to begin with. Maybe upscaled 1080

Amazon defintely has native 4k content

but check with your ISP to see what your cap is before you get throttled or even possible charged for all that bandwidth.

Raising Canes is so generic. Went when one opened out here a few months back, we waited forever in line and it was basic as fuck. Chic-fil-A and Popeyes >>
OG Raising Cane's in Baton Rouge >>> any of that Regional Raising Cane's shit ya'll have to choose from

Thought there was a big mouse on my bed but it was just a weed bud. Soul almost left my body fr. Fuck mice man.

i honestly dont think the shit on Kodi is native 4k to begin with. Maybe upscaled 1080

Amazon defintely has native 4k content

but check with your ISP to see what your cap is before you get throttled or even possible charged for all that bandwidth.

How often does Amazon update their 4k selection? Their 4k movie selection is tridididash.

How often does Amazon update their 4k selection? Their 4k movie selection is tridididash.
lol

thats what im trying to tell you...there isnt a lot of stuff actually being shot in 4k, so theres not much to add in the first place.

the tech is still relatively expensive

1080p is more than fine for watching HD content. If you want to enhance your movie watching experience, i recommend either a soundbar or bookend speakers, and maybe a led strip to put on the back to add some ambient lighting.

Having a more crisp resolution is just window dressing especially if you're watching a hamfisted version of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back