Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall need to take better care of yall selves man..

I got my fair share of lingering pain from Injuries but damn yall make me feel blessed lol

yeah it hits athletes later in life but it hits hard and fast

ever notice how retired nba players be good today and then tomorrow they like 300lbs w/ yellow eyes and a slight twitch?

you could skip all that and enjoy the senior life now......I got 2 pair of slippers and 6 different types of cookies in the chill spot rn

I’m 10 lbs over weight at 185. My good weight is around 175 when I feel good and in shape.

I don’t have trouble with my knees or back but I gotta did that shit before I do

Some of the realist shit a og told me was " Youngin, you may not feel it now but you will later and when that pain comes you'll think about all the times you were careless"

So I try to apply proper functional movement in everything I do. I see niggas carelessly pickin random shit using poor technique/all back, jumping off shit not worrying about knees, never stretching etc. Simple shit Like poor posture will have u fucked up in long run. I'm no where near 100 percent but I'll be damned I get washed early outchere barring any major injuries *knock on wood*

yeah it hits athletes later in life but it hits hard and fast

ever notice how retired nba players be good today and then tomorrow they like 300lbs w/ yellow eyes and a slight twitch?

you could skip all that and enjoy the senior life now......I got 2 pair of slippers and 6 different types of cookies in the chill spot rn
Them niggas get washed cuz they never developed a purpose after sports.

Any of ya'll tried these?

grands-sweet-hawaiian.jpg

They are GOAT.

Homestyle Grands>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pillsbury Grands homestyle.jpg

Fish oil and icy hot my best friends so I know I'm on the washed spectrum tho lol. Father time undefeated.

nothing like 2 old guys seeing deadeye to eye on the worst fast food chicken ever

niggas be the only ones at PicADilly looking at the line across the street at Panera Bread like

HeavenlySociableBluegill-max-1mb.gif

If you’re hitting 30+ and only just tearing knees you got it lucky.

Ripped cartilage in my knees at 16 playing b-ball, had to have keyhole surgery and my knees always prone to locking up and get aching pain every time it’s cold.... this is England it’s always cold

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

nothing like 2 old guys seeing deadeye to eye on the worst fast food chicken ever

niggas be the only ones at PicADilly looking at the line across the street at Panera Bread like

HeavenlySociableBluegill-max-1mb.gif

Have you actually had Canes? That shit so basic it ain't even funny... And what the fuck is the purpose of that big ass piece of bread they throw in the box? Not even a biscuit but a fuckin piece of bread that looked like Della Reese cut it in Harlem Nights.

What the hell is Canes?

we aint even got that round here.

I remember when the hood got a churches chicken on the backside of the gas station

boy niggas aint know how to act

then they closed that shit down cause the employees aint know how to act.. everybody that went through the drive thru had a family member working it so they were getting the hook up.

Have you actually had Canes? That shit so basic it ain't even funny... And what the fuck is the purpose of that big ass piece of bread they throw in the box? Not even a biscuit but a fuckin piece of bread that looked like Della Reese cut it in Harlem Nights.

Canes is huge here, they started at LSU

no, its not the best seasoned chicken in town...i'll give you that

but the strips are hot and juicy, the sauce is crack, and the lemonade'll make a nun get naked

that odd piece of buttery bread you had trouble with is called Texas Toast or BBQ Bread for some

not sure why thats foreign but maybe they cut bread different in Vegas?

everybody skips the slaw and adds an extra toast and bout 2 more sauces

Reactions: Lea
Canes is huge here, they started at LSU

no, its not the best seasoned chicken in town...i'll give you that

but the strips are hot and juicy, the sauce is crack, and the lemonade'll make a nun get naked

that odd piece of buttery bread you had trouble with is called Texas Toast or BBQ Bread for some

not sure why thats foreign but maybe they cut bread different in Vegas?

everybody skips the slaw and adds an extra toast and bout 2 more sauces

I'm just sayin: Go to damned near any chicken spot and you get biscuits. Canes gives you a big ass piece of Wonder Bread just to be different. I know it's Texas Toast, but... why that? Couldn't come up with a good ass biscuit recipe?

The sauce is decent, but it reminds me of DQ's Fry Sauce in a way.

Some of the realist shit a og told me was " Youngin, you may not feel it now but you will later and when that pain comes you'll think about all the times you were careless"

So I try to apply proper functional movement in everything I do. I see niggas carelessly pickin random shit using poor technique/all back, jumping off shit not worrying about knees, never stretching etc. Simple shit Like poor posture will have u fucked up in long run. I'm no where near 100 percent but I'll be damned I get washed early outchere barring any major injuries *knock on wood*

I be doing the same thing. I try to workout about 3-5 times a week. My nephew is 20 and think all 30 year olds gotta be washed because he seen a couple of them not active and don't value health. I'll tell that nigga. I'm not your average 30 year old, you can get this work

I'm just sayin: Go to damned near any chicken spot and you get biscuits. Canes gives you a big ass piece of Wonder Bread just to be different. I know it's Texas Toast, but... why that? Couldn't come up with a good ass biscuit recipe?

The sauce is decent, but it reminds me of DQ's Fry Sauce in a way.
Zaxby's does Texas toast too. Shit goes straight to the trash. Too much damn butter on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back