Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smash Burger is all hype.. had it yesterday shit has no flavor

double whopper is still king

i was giving you credit on the seasoning statement....the meat is lacking, a little

but you throw burger king in there???

im surprised that shits still open

i was giving you credit on the seasoning statement....the meat is lacking, a little

My middle daughter swears by Smashburger. I've never had it, but I question her tastebuds anyways 'cause she had the family believing the hype about Raising Canes and that shit was soooooooper underwhelming.

kids got good taste

I cant speak for your canes experience, as I doubt they season that shit the same everywhere

even smashburger has different shit depending on the state

i fw both, but our SB closed smh

Burger King used to be good though. That flame grill does add something to the flavor that other spots don't have, but nowadays it's trash just like McDonald's and Wendy's.

Yo that taco truck shit in the new Trevor Noah stand up had me in tears. Funniest shit I've seen in a stand up in a while.

Long story short I planted my foot one way and turned my leg in the opposite direction while I was sitting down.

Shit felt and sounded like paper tearing.

Damn Hustle Town

I at least gave you credit for injuring yourself while standing up

Sit down injuries are a level of washed I hope I don't attain for another 20 or 30 years

Shredded my knee going to the movies this weekend. My level of washedness is over 9000.

giphy.gif

Damn bruh. Niggas cant even go out and enjoy regular activities out here anymore without getting injured

this shit kinda scary though now that my 30th is quickly approaching

My middle daughter swears by Smashburger. I've never had it, but I question her tastebuds anyways 'cause she had the family believing the hype about Raising Canes and that shit was soooooooper underwhelming.

Raising Canes is so generic. Went when one opened out here a few months back, we waited forever in line and it was basic as fuck. Chic-fil-A and Popeyes >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back