Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sighs* this chick has been posted in the pic section before. Maaaaaaaannnnnnn birds will be birds SMMFH

giphy.gif

when my family comes by the house on holidays its always a young ass cousin that wants to hoop

i've reached the age where I get to wildly chuckle at that request

*rubs knee and heads for the kitchen*

"HAAAAAAAAAA.....boy you aint ready......you aint ready.....dunk on ya'll out here, shiiiii"

I experienced my first back pain like 2 months ago when I was outside messing w/ my God kids. I even posted about it in here cause i aint know what the hell was goin on with my shit

I turn 30 in a few months.

Lately I been noticing my left knee hurting for no reason when I wake up for like the first 30 minutes of the day.

Shit only happened a handful of times but still.

Usually happens when I get some pussy and bust multiple times the night before, nh.

Bout to get to super washed levels when Im done with sex after the 1st round and fucking a 2nd time is out of question.

Smmfh.

I turn 30 in a few months.

Lately I been noticing my left knee hurting for no reason when I wake up for like the first 30 minutes of the day.

Shit only happened a handful of times but still.

Usually happens when I get some pussy and bust multiple times the night before, nh.

Bout to get to super washed levels when Im done with sex after the 1st round and fucking a 2nd time is out of question.

Smmfh.

Wait until you get hit with the borderline heart attack feeling after a marathon sex session. Can't do shit but roll over on your back and wait for it to stop while thinking "dammit this ain't how I pictured the end would come..."

Wait until you get hit with the borderline heart attack feeling after a marathon sex session. Can't do shit but roll over on your back and wait for it to stop while thinking "dammit this ain't how I pictured the end would come..."
That’s how dude died in the color purple lol

If you’re hitting 30+ and only just tearing knees you got it lucky.

Ripped cartilage in my knees at 16 playing b-ball, had to have keyhole surgery and my knees always prone to locking up and get aching pain every time it’s cold.... this is England it’s always cold

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back