Status
Not open for further replies.
How many years it been?
He still trying to get clout?
Am I a prize
Get it over it
I got to see my squad the Celtics play
And you paid for half my ticket
But yo.. this was like 5 years ago so I don't even care..

Hey...I done been to Atlanta a few times since you paid me to come...I have actually lived there for 6 months lol..and I still do in Buckhead

Anyways.. :))
Wooow she mustve been drunk drunk last night.

I never brought you up...get off your high horse

I work for a sports radio station....the tickets were free....

We split your plane ticket....this was known:aye:

Last edited:

This what I thought

From her it reads as if you paid for the cookie, COD

This makes it sounds like you paid is all I'm saying.
'Hey...I done been to Atlanta a few times since you paid me to come...'

She def worded it very slick

I never brought you up...get off your high horse

See black sex workers don't try and play niggas in public. Even if she lying niggas gonna call you a trick for 3 months at least.

"Let me give you a little inside information, about God.

God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it

He gives man, instincts! He gives you this extraordinary gift and then what does he do? I swear, for his own amusement, his own private cosmic gag reel. He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time.

Look, but dont touch. Touch, but dont taste. Taste, dont swallow. And while you're jumping from one foot to the next. What is he doing? He's laughing his sick fucking ass off! He's a tight ass! He's a sadist! He's an absentee lanlord! Worship that?! Never!"

One of my favorite movies

Lol, I'm so fucking weird bruh, I'm even weird in my dreams..

Had a dream last night that I was chilling wit someone. I'm talking and all of a sudden it feels like my mouth is full of water. I spit it out and its blood. Blood starts pouring out my mouth and I go to run to the bathroom.

I feel light headed and start to pass out, I turn to my friend and say,..a yo..I think I'm dying..

:hahaha:

I wasnt even scared, more surprised by the fact that I can die...

At the monster jam....

Grave digger died....

Alien invasion wrecked, now all the kids going crazy for this zombie truck 15515535468354996398383212468671.jpg

Lol, I'm so fucking weird bruh, I'm even weird in my dreams..

Had a dream last night that I was chilling wit someone. I'm talking and all of a sudden it feels like my mouth is full of water. I spit it out and its blood. Blood starts pouring out my mouth and I go to run to the bathroom.

I feel light headed and start to pass out, I turn to my friend and say,..a yo..I think I'm dying..

:hahaha:

I wasnt even scared, more surprised by the fact that I can die...

tried finding the gif but this shit reminded me of thriller when that zombie just opens his mouth and a ridiculous amount of blood comes out lol

"Let me give you a little inside information, about God.

God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it

He gives man, instincts! He gives you this extraordinary gift and then what does he do? I swear, for his own amusement, his own private cosmic gag reel. He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time.

Look, but dont touch. Touch, but dont taste. Taste, dont swallow. And while you're jumping from one foot to the next. What is he doing? He's laughing his sick fucking ass off! He's a tight ass! He's a sadist! He's an absentee lanlord! Worship that?! Never!"

Al sold that shyt. That was a good azzz movie.

At the monster jam....

Grave digger died....

Alien invasion wrecked, now all the kids going crazy for this zombie truckView attachment 115521

Aaaaaa

Me and my son went last Saturday. Zombie truck wasn’t even there.

All the kids went crazy for the Megladon truck and grave digger got washed in the racing part of the show

Son of a Digger killed in the trick event

scuvbb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back