Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sets a bad precedent fam....so now we gotta worry bout making mods feel comfortable now? Sounds familiar.....
My nigga, if a chick you banged like 8 years ago dropping your real name and details of y'all fucking on the forum , and I closed the thread for like 3 fucking minutes.... You'd think another real nigga might understand.

But naw.... Y'all got it. Do y'all.

Thread been reopened..... This is pointless

My nigga, if a chick you banged like 8 years ago dropping your real name and details of y'all fucking on the forum , and I closed the thread for like 3 fucking minutes.... You'd think another real nigga might understand.

My friend

I have NEVER spoke to Elzo outside of the IC or this website

The hell...ya'll gullible as hell

My friend

I have NEVER spoke to Elzo outside of the IC or this website

The hell...ya'll gullible as hell
I never said you did.
I never insinuated you did.
I was talking about stew.

I mean you and me cool and all, but stew still my homeboy, so I instinctively looked out for him....

That's all it was. Nothing more, nothing less. I dont know what else you talking about

But that’s Stews call to make....not urs....my nigga there’s a post your first name thread on this board

How many years it been?
He still trying to get clout?
Am I a prize George?
Get it over it
I got to see my squad the Celtics play
And you paid for half my ticket
But yo.. this was like 5 years ago so I don't even care..

Hey...I done been to Atlanta a few times since you paid me to come...I have actually lived there for 6 months lol..and I still do in Buckhead

Anyways.. :))

You ain't gotta be funny

I can separate the real from the fake
I don't play around with deaths in family

I wasn't trying to be funny

Just read you lost someone in your family

But if you don't think it's sincere, ok

I know it was and I still send my condolences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back