Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I’m at the crib now, ima go to sleep but what happened tonight is an example of what niggas be talking bout when they say mods be wilding out...this nigga locked a thread where niggas were actively posting after 10 pm because HE got emo bout something that had nothing to do w him...now if Stew read the shit and was like delete it cool that makes sense but u can’t lock a thread based on ur emotions and personal moral disposition lol that was an example of abuse of power and #MRR

Lmao I’m done fucking w u Du

lol I’m at the crib now, ima go to sleep but what happened tonight is an example of what niggas be talking bout when they say mods be wilding out...this nigga locked a thread where niggas were actively posting after 10 pm because HE got emo bout something that had nothing to do w him...now if Stew read the shit and was like delete it cool that makes sense but u can’t lock a thread based on ur emotions and personal moral disposition lol that was an example of abuse of power and #MRR

Lmao I’m done fucking w u Du
Ah ok

Elzo, you bugging. You making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I reacted to personal information of someone I knew, thought better of it and reopened a thread.

It was a fucking reaction. The closing of a fucking thread for three fucking minutes.

Holy fucking shit, it's but the end of the fucking world. Y'all over react to the smallest shit.

Wilding out? Mods running rampant? For closing s thread for the fucking minutes

Elzo you being a fucking diva right now bruh. That shit just dumb

Nigga act like I banned people or deleted posts. I swear... The shit ysll cry about

I’m going to make some baked macaroni and cheese later I’ve been craving it for awhile. I need to find something to go with it.

"Take a look around, the majority of the youth roam the streets dealing in drugs, sex, and violence. Thinking these things have no real effect on life. Crimes without real punishment. An uncaring, unfulling generation, without knowledge of self. This is the future of our nation, the future of our people. Do you think hatred and evil will go unpunished? The world is now feeling, THE HEAT, from flames that has kept burning since the beginning of civilization."

"Let me give you a little inside information, about God.

God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it

He gives man, instincts! He gives you this extraordinary gift and then what does he do? I swear, for his own amusement, his own private cosmic gag reel. He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time.

Look, but dont touch. Touch, but dont taste. Taste, dont swallow. And while you're jumping from one foot to the next. What is he doing? He's laughing his sick fucking ass off! He's a tight ass! He's a sadist! He's an absentee lanlord! Worship that?! Never!"

Last edited:
Just saw a clip of Dream Hampton on CBS This Morning.

She's gained at least 100 pounds over the years.

Dream Hampton on CBS this Morning.png

Can't tell if it's good fat or bad fat, because all you can see is her upper body.

If the lower body is proportional, it might be good fat.

The alternative would be if she's got the Sherri Shephard shape.

In either case, she's definitely been eating good over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back