Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

These idiots I been going back and forth with in other threads complaining about racism. Beezy dont leave the pic thread unless he looking to antagonize kandy. Elzo and gns right behind him with they equality for whites flag defending him. Now all of a sudden the forum is racist.

These idiots I been going back and forth with in other threads complaining about racism. Beezy dont leave the pic thread unless he looking to antagonize kandy. Elzo and gns right behind him with they equality for whites flag defending him. Now all of a sudden the forum is racist.

At this point, it is what it is. You and others see what she doing but they’re not gonna call it out or get involved because it’s dealing with me. Now you see the lengths they are going when it involves her and someone else. The “staying out of it” doesn’t apply.

They only stay out of it when it involves me. They only go blind to it when it involves me. Shit was in plain sight yesterday but niggas be blind. You gotta just chalk it up to what it is and that’s how it’s always gonna be.

Don’t even stress yaself @knowreasonforpeace trying to prove this point. They know what it is but choose to see it another way.

ain’t no point of even doing the back and forth.

You right. I'm entertaining these idiots until it's no longer funny to me, then I'll give it a rest. It's unfortunate that mans butt is getting a pass though and ready to blame you for everything. Niggas dont really want to deal with a outspoken black woman. Just white bitches who pretend to need saving.

That's crazy lol he named about 30 mfs and ain't even get to the rappers.
I ve been meaning to post this here for the past 2 days ....had me dying especially the sound effects....the rapper gonna be mad etherous if anyone ever does one..... he’ll u should do one

lol i said that shit like Sanaa was a mixtape.

But nah, love and basketball came out in the 2000s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back