Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way in fuckin’ hell am I carrying around no whole notha’ grown ass lil nigga like a fuckin’ arm baby!! NO FUCKIN’ WAY!!!

I thought you quoted @Goldie at first...I was like “This nigga Elz stunting on niggaz lookin’ up tha prices of grown lil thug nigga arm babies?!”

:hahaha:
Lmao naw I thought homie was talking bout those uppity ass stationary bikes that come w the screen and all kinds of shit.... my friend bought one for like 3500

my son had his makeawish granted today..

shit was cool.. had the whole fam go to a store of his choosing (Target) and he ended up being allowed $2k, the rest of his siblings were given $50 limit. Then lunch at a restaurant then home. all while riding in a limo.

They’ll Forever remember it.. was pretty fun shit they do for your kid

my son had his makeawish granted today..

shit was cool.. had the whole fam go to a store of his choosing (Target) and he ended up being allowed $2k, the rest of his siblings were given $50 limit. Then lunch at a restaurant then home. all while riding in a limo.

They’ll Forever remember it.. was pretty fun shit they do for your kid
Damn that sounds cool af.

This Nigga Queen @King Freeman is a mark lmaooooooooooo

Every time I post some shit that appears to be a negative in my life he co-sign or goat the shit. The hate is real and he wants me to know it. I ain’t hurt you that bad, if I did get over Rent A cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back