Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ew. I’m deleting that post about me getting fat. Especially if deadeye goating it.

A lot of times you can get cheaper but don’t press me about a shirt then when I tell you how much it cost, get loud with me and act like my price outrageous. Nah. She can’t ask me for another thing.
agreed

you wanna put your record up against mine?

lol@ my "record."

Been on here long enough to find out that you've been responsible....intentionally or not......for driving a few women off the site.

I don't believe I'm on that level sir.

lol@ my "record."

Been on here long enough to find out that you've been responsible....intentionally or not......for driving a few women off the site.

I don't believe I'm on that level sir.

yeah, you are as gullible as I thought

you want to have some dirt on me so bad that you would believe something as ridiculous as those words you typed

ask the site owner how many females I've run off...thats the only opinion on the subject that matters

you want to have some dirt on me so bad that you would believe something as ridiculous as those words you typed

ask the site owner how many females I've run off...thats the only opinion on the subject that matters

I'm sure Goldie is happy to know that you hold his opinion in such high regard.

we talk all the time bro

its fantastic

but, if i have run off as many females as you foolishly would like to believe, why would he keep me around?

Y'all about to be on the level of me and Du as far as mod/poster interactions

Y'all about to be on the level of me and Du as far as mod/poster interactions
not at all

I dont dislike deadeye at all. I just dont like that he thinks he's better at mind games than I am

and lol at me being the female MsSouthern. BTW brother, i dont have to say slick shit about you when i've been very direct with you before on my thoughts about past actions you've taken.

Now if you dont like my thoughts on them, then that's your right

the difference b/t what I say about you and what you say about me is that the things I've said about you are well documented, and the things you say about me have no merit

i JUST saw your latest post as well (deadeye), so, you think im a brown noser now? LMAO

well thats your opinion that you are entitled to, but it seems like a lot of ya'll are bothered by the fact that I'm actually considered a cool ass person to most of the people that frequent here on the daily

I'll sum this up by saying, when I agree with you, I agree...when I disagree, I disagree

I have no ill will towards deadeye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back