Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
not at all

I dont dislike deadeye at all. I just dont like that he thinks he's better at mind games than I am

and lol at me being the female MsSouthern. BTW brother, i dont have to say slick shit about you when i've been very direct with you before on my thoughts about past actions you've taken.

Now if you dont like my thoughts on them, then that's your right

the difference b/t what I say about you and what you say about me is that the things I've said about you are well documented, and the things you say about me have no merit

i JUST saw your latest post as well (deadeye), so, you think im a brown noser now? LMAO

well thats your opinion that you are entitled to, but it seems like a lot of ya'll are bothered by the fact that I'm actually considered a cool ass person to most of the people that frequent here on the daily

I'll sum this up by saying, when I agree with you, I agree...when I disagree, I disagree

I have no ill will towards deadeye

Y'all antagonize each other, I think I told you that a couple days ago

I think this medicine got me drunk. I haven’t stopped laughing at these last three pages and idk why they are so funny.

Y'all antagonize each other, I think I told you that a couple days ago
did you?

I forgot

Deadeye pushes me to be a better mod. I'm just trying to return to favor so he can stop being Sting in the rafters and come in the ring and mix it up with some powerful posting.

Both of y’all shut up and listen to me.

I've been listening quite intently.

What do you think is the main cause of your weight gain?

Besides the obvious, do you think it could be linked to birth control or anything?

I've heard a few females complain about that being a side effect of "the patch" if I'm not mistaken.

Maury Povich is the anti-Christ. I don't like how he be breaking up happy homes on his show

I've been listening quite intently.

What do you think is the main cause of your weight gain?

Besides the obvious, do you think it could be linked to birth control or anything?

I've heard a few females complain about that being a side effect of "the patch" if I'm not mistaken.
It is birth control.

Try purple...I think she likes it. Hey Kandy girl!
I’m not even gonna lie. When I read this I held my phone and start looking around with a big ass smile like “how she know I like purple?! WHO TOLD HER?!” Then I realized my font is purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back