Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

:think2:

Let a 'Human Uber' Live Your Life So You Don't Have To
The future is here, and so are strangers in iPad masks pretending to be you.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...PsQ1evKw_nh7Be6xjHeEynBzIAeAhkqfbj7eFE3XaeHe8

Japanese researcher Jun Rekimoto presented his new tech, called ChameleonMask, at MIT Tech Review's EmTech this week, Select All reports. ChameleonMask has apparently been described as a "Human Uber," but it's really closer to a mobile FaceTime.

According to its website, the technology "uses a real human as a surrogate for another remote user," by giving the surrogate "a mask-shaped display that shows a remote user’s live face, and a voice channel transmits a remote user’s voice." Rekimoto reportedly described the experience of using ChameleonMask as "surprisingly natural," which does sound surprising.

This girl on FB gonna say she beat her dogs ass so good she smacked his balls by accident lmao

i hate when chicks be trying to rub ya balls while they on top. that shit is not it

giphy.gif

U had one? Let's talk about it. The IC died at the most inopportune(real word right?) moment ever.
Best way I can characterize is it, coming to the realization first that hip hop ain't it for me anymore. Alot of the messaging and content is really negative. Alot of the messaging speaks from the viewpoint of a victim,.no matter how hard the artist is or how savage the lyrics.

Alot of the music is about what was done to me, what's being done to me, having things to make myself feel better or whole, and a lot of poor coping mechanisms. That as your main intake of influence can really twist your mind into seeing the world as a predator.

Everyone is out to get me and everything is corrupt viewpoint, leads to very toxic way to live. So once I came to that realization it's like, where do I go from here. What form of outside influence fits what I'm feeling. I venture out from my normal outside influence and find things that fit.

I'm different but who and what's around is the same. I feel out of place and alone In my pursuit of happiness. I try to bring others with me but they are as lost in the sauce as I was. That's when you kinda fight your growth by going backward. Try to hold on to what was there when u first grew.

Your younger years, the only way out is to appreciate your elevation.

Never knew about this shit until the other day. Watched the original Roots multiple times as a kid.
81VXnzAopNL._RI_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back