Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
37753383_10204800026958335_3846277568734953472_n.jpg

Celebrating my brother getting off of 2.5 years of house arrest.

I feel my burden lifting already.

Now he has to quit smoking weed and wants me to join him in quitting...

I think if we both detox at the same time somebody gonna get murked. But it'll prolly be best in the long run...

What y'all think?

I think if we both detox at the same time somebody gonna get murked. But it'll prolly be best in the long run...

What y'all think?

Unless yall live together don't do it unless you ready.

What y'all think?
nah

he the one that cant, you can...support him from an arms distance imo

Do celebrity couples have their publicists call each other if the couple wants to break up?

Best way I can characterize is it, coming to the realization first that hip hop ain't it for me anymore. Alot of the messaging and content is really negative. Alot of the messaging speaks from the viewpoint of a victim,.no matter how hard the artist is or how savage the lyrics.

Alot of the music is about what was done to me, what's being done to me, having things to make myself feel better or whole, and a lot of poor coping mechanisms. That as your main intake of influence can really twist your mind into seeing the world as a predator.

Everyone is out to get me and everything is corrupt viewpoint, leads to very toxic way to live. So once I came to that realization it's like, where do I go from here. What form of outside influence fits what I'm feeling. I venture out from my normal outside influence and find things that fit.

I'm different but who and what's around is the same. I feel out of place and alone In my pursuit of happiness. I try to bring others with me but they are as lost in the sauce as I was. That's when you kinda fight your growth by going backward. Try to hold on to what was there when u first grew.

Your younger years, the only way out is to appreciate your elevation.

I wasn't expecting that lmao but Without going into detail, when I was down and out, I felt all of that shit. Tried to listen to some normal shit and was like man wtf this shit negative as fuck I can't even do it. Shit was crazy especially for me. Single, no kids, super Hip Hop head. I've shaken it off since then but that shit was wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back