Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous color
Man that shit rinsed all the way out! I’m happy as hell because it started turning blue in my head. Now I’m a lighter brown which is the original color I wanted. I was told I have to bleach my Hair to get the purple I want and well im not I’m bleaching shit.

Man that shit rinsed all the way out! I’m happy as hell because it started turning blue in my head. Now I’m a lighter brown which is the original color I wanted. I was told I have to bleach my Hair to get the purple I want and well im not I’m bleaching shit.
Hell no, lightening hair is the harshest. But I'm glad you have a color you like.

Been following BossLogic for a long time now and his graphic design work is dope..

Jake Gyllenhaal just shouted him out on Jimmy Fallon... wild shit.. he’s been getting big w celebrities, especially the Marvel actors...

Been following BossLogic for a long time now and his graphic design work is dope..

Jake Gyllenhaal just shouted him out on Jimmy Fallon... wild shit.. he’s been getting big w celebrities, especially the Marvel actors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back