Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On FB i saw some chick whos on my friends list but i dont really know too well had an update saying "so and so is now single". Whole bunch of sad face reactions and people commenting like "Be strong girl, you got this." and all kinds of supportive stuff. I commented "Hey, I'm Louis." She didnt respond, but im fucking hilarious sometimes.

On FB i saw some chick whos on my friends list but i dont really know too well had an update saying "so and so is now single". Whole bunch of sad face reactions and people commenting like "Be strong girl, you got this." and all kinds of supportive stuff. I commented "Hey, I'm Louis." She didnt respond, but im fucking hilarious sometimes.

Aye, you miss every shot you dont shoot.

I need somebody to explain to me how it’s possible to piss in a urinal with your arms folded..

How is that possibly a hands free activity?

I need somebody to explain to me how it’s possible to piss in a urinal with your arms folded..

How is that possibly a hands free activity?

lmfaooo

niggas be stylin in the restroom

I seen a mf in a suit piss from a good 4 feet away from the urinal

didnt wash his hands either

Spite for the ice cream machine bruh

thats all I can think of.....niggas done had enough
Yeah, they could stand to have another frappe machine or two but I dont NEVER see anyone in the DQ down here.

Im almost for sure they dont exist in NYC

I don't know how men deal with me during that time of the month. Some women want chocolate, certain foods, or to be left the hell alone.

I get super clingy and want attention.

I've sent like 4 different "I miss you" text messages filled with broken hearts and crying emojis.

No reply.

If I don't get a reply in the next 30 minutes, I'm going to call and cry on the phone.

It's not my fault he worked 13 hours.

Wake up and love me.

It only happens for like one week out the month. I don't feel like I'm asking for too much.

I don't know how men deal with me during that time of the month. Some women want chocolate, certain foods, or to be left the hell alone.

I've sent like 4 different "I miss you" text messages filled with broken hearts and crying emojis.

No reply.

If I don't get a reply in the next 30 minutes, I'm going to call and cry on the phone.

Wake up and love me.

It only happens for like one week out the month. I don't feel like I'm asking for too much.

Lmao grow tf up

No reply.

Wake up and love me.

Damn right u ain't asking for too much, matter fact. Fuck a phone call, pull up at that nigga crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back