Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bust out laughing at this

My 6yo ask what's so funny and I said you wouldn't get it. She says, I will get it

So I read it and she bust out laughing when I'm done. Then she ask to read it herself and starts laughing

I don't know if she knows what it means or not but man she such a good spirit
She's one of my favorite little people

I'm over my sister's house and my nephew got a new game. He have so many games stored on his PS4 that he have to erase one to free up memory. He mad because he gotta erase a game. I told him "yall kids have it made nowadays. My generation (80s babies) used to leave our Nintendo on all day, so we won't lose our spot on Super Mario. That was our memory card. My generation did that, so hopefully yall wouldn't go through that".

Reactions: B_A
Must be nice to be an Anglo Saxon male...automatically get outta ya car as soon as the police pull you over...walk towards the officer...and not having to worry about getting hot lead pumped in you.

Saw this happen on my way to work. Dude gets outta his car as soon as the officer pulls him over, and then gets outta his car. Officer just pats him down and had the guy sit on the guardrail.

Had a brotha did that...R.I.P.

The officer didn't even have his hands on his holster as the guy was approaching him. He just had his hands up, and assuming tellin the guy to stay where he is. Then pats the guy on the roof of his police truck.

Must be nice to be an Anglo Saxon male...automatically get outta ya car as soon as the police pull you over...walk towards the officer...and not having to worry about getting hot lead pumped in you.

Saw this happen on my way to work. Dude gets outta his car as soon as the officer pulls him over, and then gets outta his car. Officer just pats him down and had the guy sit on the guardrail.

Had a brotha did that...R.I.P.

The officer didn't even have his hands on his holster as the guy was approaching him. He just had his hands up, and assuming tellin the guy to stay where he is. Then pats the guy on the roof of his police truck.

shit crazy aint it...

but let them tell it....smh

Know what bother me a lil, u give a chick some good dick. Her whole mood change for the day. They get a natural resting high from some good sex. Chicks can have multiple orgasms and their orgasms are full body joints. Ripples and shit that can last a whole 5 to 10 seconds. Their eyes be rolling like they're possessed.

A nigga nut, shit last a good 4 seconds at best. Then u get that post nut clarity for an hour at best. I feel cheated

I swear I hate dating. Went to have drinks with a guy after work and dude proceeds to give me a 20 min thesis on why he doesn't date women with kids. When he knows that I have kids.

Why even ask me out?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back