Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I hate dating. Went to have drinks with a guy after work and dude proceeds to give me a 20 min thesis on why he doesn't date women with kids. When he knows that I have kids.

Why even ask me out?????

He thought he found a cosigner. Wit all due respect

You know when ur watching a movie or show. If you believe it's a good show with good writing. Its because you identify with the story being told. That makes you feel like the show is a good show.

There are people that dont identify with what's shown and they believe that the show is trash and you cant understand how they dont fuck with the show. A good show can change your life. It can be so identifiable that it gives you answers to questions you've been searching for.

How deep is it that the show that helps you resolve issues within yourself and your life. Is trash to another person, shows just how complex we are as people. Also how sad we are, that we shun something that can touch another person soul, simply because we dont identify with it.

We dont deserve the creators, imagine if all the people that create, lost the ability to do so. We would be left with ourselves, and if we create and had no ability to do so. What would life be..

tenor (10).gif jamaican rum thoughts

You know when ur watching a movie or show. If you believe it's a good show with good writing. Its because you identify with the story being told. That makes you feel like the show is a good show.

There are people that dont identify with what's shown and they believe that the show is trash and you cant understand how they dont fuck with the show. A good show can change your life. It can be so identifiable that it gives you answers to questions you've been searching for.

How deep is it that the show that helps you resolve issues within yourself and your life. Is trash to another person, shows just how complex we are as people. Also how sad we are, that we shun something that can touch another person soul, simply because we dont identify with it.

We dont deserve the creators, imagine if all the people that create, lost the ability to do so. We would be left with ourselves, and if we create and had no ability to do so. What would life be..

View attachment 112221 jamaican rum thoughts
Naw, ik trash when I see it.

Imagine if people were as critical of potential friends/mates and their own damn decsions as they are of politicians.. people would be in a better pace

hat shit really cracks me up and has me scratching my head.. like if such and such doesnt 105% el with that figures its a nonstarter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back