Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kandy if you looking for temp colors for natural hair, try hair paint wax.

It comes out in one wash but the colors run true.

I got blue hair right now, peep:

Have you heard of it, @Mrs Litty ?
Oh naw. I want permanent. For the color I want I’d have to bleach my hair and I’m not doing it. I’m just gonna rock my new color but I’ve seen the hair paint and I might try it later this year for when I go out of town. I’m just afraid to put some things in my hair because build up is so hard to get out.

Oh naw. I want permanent. For the color I want I’d have to bleach my hair and I’m not doing it. I’m just gonna rock my new color but I’ve seen the hair paint and I might try it later this year for when I go out of town. I’m just afraid to put some things in my hair because build up is so hard to get out.
I feel you. It's different with locs I suppose. Just tryna find something that gives you color without damage. You gonna post a pic your current color?

When I saw your color bowl I was hoping that wouldn't happen. You don't necessarily have to bleach it but you'd need a high lift developer which you shouldn't do yourself. Bleach is the "lazy" way...a good colorist can get you right.
I used the high lift developer. I’m too scared to be experimental with my locs which is crazy because I used to dye my permed hair and lose natural hair ALL the time. Bleach and everything. Now that I got these locs, I finally actually give a damn about my hair. I feel like they might just fall out and I can’t have that, I love these thangs. The lifter got my hair to the actual brown I wanted my locs to be. Which I’m happy about. That vivid purple I want just gotta wait til I get over my fear. My locs are still like a baby to me.

I be pullin punches mane.......scared to make flop threads

that or I'll forget.....I have dope thread ideas all the time in the car or sumn......cant remember it for shit once im sittin still

You know if a thread flops, you don’t lose anything right?

it aint about losing, im an artiste (with everything)

thats like dropping a wack LP or cooking some nasty shit lmao

I cant knowingly do it

The younger generation is lost when it comes to music. I'm debating against my oldest nephew and his friends about music. They are crazy about Blueface. So I said "since y'all say that y'all know music history so well. Then who is the King of Pop?".........One of my nephew's friends said "Coca Cola".....wtf? smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back