Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The younger generation is lost when it comes to music. I'm debating against my oldest nephew and his friends about music. They are crazy about Blueface. So I said "since y'all say that y'all know music history so well. Then who is the King of Pop?".........One of my nephew's friends said "Coca Cola".....wtf? smh

in their defense...."Pop" isnt even a thing anymore

what we would have called pop in the 90's is aallll under rap/hip-hop now

you dont even hear that word anymore

google any artists you think are pop right now....it just says "american singer" lol

I be pullin punches mane.......scared to make flop threads

that or I'll forget.....I have dope thread ideas all the time in the car or sumn......cant remember it for shit once im sittin still

This is why I always chuckle when someone says

"*name of poster they're talkin to*...make the thread for me."

Cuz I'm sittin there like "Uhh...why can't YOU do it??". Lol!

lmfaooo

niggas be stylin in the restroom

I seen a mf in a suit piss from a good 4 feet away from the urinal

didnt wash his hands either

Bruh I went in the bathroom at work one day and this old CAC was in their eating a bagel and drinkin a cup of coffee while pissin at the urinal. I think he was one of them old cats that take two years to piss, but still, that shit is just nasty.

been fuckin w this “beyond meat” shit.. it’s pretty good.. cutting down on red meat intake... not hard at all

My girl surprised me with boots when she came back from virginia the other day

She from Brooklyn so all she knows is timbs
Understood Fam. My homie is from Harlem. Nigga wears Timbs In July Dallas weather. It's all they know.

If it wasn't snowing I would go visit Dr Scholls

Goddamn

These the last timbs I wear in my life. They fresh out the box so THIS IS IT as far as comfort lol

If IG were to shutdown...what would happen to "modeling" careers of these IG chicks? To Tummy Tea? To Fashinova? To that male enhancement pill company? To Adam & Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back