Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It went exactly how I expected.

Duke game wasn’t important to bitch about being blocked from threads, that nobody is blocked from.

BUT Duke game is important to where you can’t admit you was wrong.

Predictable.

Nah, you said something that wasn't factual so now you gotta face the music

If you didn't care, you shouldn't have brought it up
Lol at face the music ..,,I’ll indulge u in this TV time out....why would ppl participate in her threads if they are banned from her other threads ?

Nah, you said something that wasn't factual so now you gotta face the music

If you didn't care, you shouldn't have brought it up
You know better. I called this shit the other day. Goldie dropped his post and niggas begin with the excuses.

This the same shit! Niggas can’t admit to nothing. Pathetic.

Lol at face the music ..,,I’ll indulge u in this TV time out....why would ppl participate in her threads if they are banned from her other threads ?
Why come in here and bitch about something you said you ain’t give a fuck about a few days ago, then when you find out nobody blocked, you back pedal.

You come in here dropping accusations like I hit up every mf I block from my other threads specifically, to come and participate. You looking real stupid, so yes niggas is stupid. I went around the board asking for participation from EVERYONE. You just feeling some way because you’ve been blocked.

I mean just go vote if you that pressed.

U posed to be ignoring me fam lol I don’t read ur posts ...stop quoting me thx
Predictable again. Let’s keep trying to change the topic because I can’t admit I was wrong. Y’all niggas need a new shtick.

You don’t read my post but you just so happen to see me going around the board asking for participation, came in here and said exactly what I was doing around the board BUT you don’t read my post. I got you.

Lmao at blocking ppl from threads then going around the board begging for participation in those same threads .... niggas real stupid out here

Fam if don't care about her threads why do u keep coming in here crying about it? U been going on about this shit for weeks. We get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back