Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaborate
Kinda hard to but I'll try

I really wanted some catfish nuggets tonight. I called the resturant, they didn't answer. Took my kids some dinner, walked the dog, kept calling and didn't get thru. At that point, I was upset because what I don't wanna do is go in an order cause they can take like 20-30mins. So instead I circle the block a couple times, realizing I don't want any fast food so I go home. I know the place I want stops making fresh food at about 930 and I hate ordering after 915.

Now I'm home, slightly depressed, unmotivated to cook, a little hungry, and perturbed that my call didn't get thru

I probably should have just waited the 20-30mins in store or at the least cooked something real quick

Kinda hard to but I'll try

I really wanted some catfish nuggets tonight. I called the resturant, they didn't answer. Took my kids some dinner, walked the dog, kept calling and didn't get thru. At that point, I was upset because what I don't wanna do is go in an order cause they can take like 20-30mins. So instead I circle the block a couple times, realizing I don't want any fast food so I go home. I know the place I want stops making fresh food at about 930 and I hate ordering after 915.

Now I'm home, slightly depressed, unmotivated to cook, a little hungry, and perturbed that my call didn't get thru

I probably should have just waited the 20-30mins in store or at the least cooked something real quick
I actually understood this

My wife got me out. I forgot about it smh
UnfortunateAdorableKodiakbear-size_restricted.gif

2C13CBF0-A5DA-427E-9A8C-F05B560AB001.png All that hard work singing dancing just for someone s else s kids grandkids and great grandchildren to benefit from it....shit is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back