Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple observation .....i see that touched a nerve w the lot of y’all lol #dontbanmebro

U know that reverse psychology shit doesn't work with me lol

U been in here observing crying for weeks. If you want Kandy's attention just hit the PMs like the rest of us, this aint the way to do it fam.

U know that reverse psychology shit doesn't work with me lol

U been in here observing crying for weeks. If you want Kandy's attention just hit the PMs like the rest of us, this aint the way to do it fam.
Nah I’m good on all that point out the weeks of crying cuz I actually made 3 posts about it and my initial post today still stands..but usually ur neutral in these discourses what’s going on today fam?

Nah I’m good on all that point out the weeks of crying cuz I actually made 3 posts about it and my initial post today still stands..but usually ur neutral in these discourses what’s going on today fam?

Nigga I just made a post about this shit yesterday lol

Aite game over Duke showed out ....u guys are focusing on the messenger not the message I’m feeling bullied right now yo lol

Btw my brother in law trying to sell me life insurance rn I already told my girl to tell him I’ll support him he ain’t gotta pitch me or over talk me...fam still talking my ear off yo... any of y’all niggas need life insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back