Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, something seemed off about that situation when I first heard about it.

I mean, as far as the way they post, I couldn't tell any difference between her and the person who allegedly took over her account.

Granted, outside of a few inappropriate comments regarding her buttocks.......and knowing that she's a Chiefs/KU fan......I really don't know Beezy that well.

So I guess I just have to take her at her word that someone took over her account.

I don't think she'd have any reason to lie about that.

However, the person impersonating her must've either been one of her closest friends........or someone from the IC.

Possibly both, because I can't see any random person being able to pull that off.
It was Ducky or someone impersonating Ducky impersonating Beezy

I don’t even know who ducky is. Of course me being on here, I wouldn’t have known if that was her or not. So technically she should be mad at whoever ducky is for making a fake account of her and starting shit with people which caused them retaliate. Regardless of what Ducky* said. He came on here setting a reputation of her on here. So yea she may be mad about what was said when Meeks and me was going in on that fake account but when you think about it, the impersonator is the one who got you out here looking like this.

It don’t make no sense to come at me because of what a fake account started. Idk shit about her.
But like deadeye mentioned. After interacting with the fake account and her real account, I don’t see much of a difference. They both do the same shit.

Old autistic white dude at tha care home who rarely shows emotions and doesn’t react to anything damn near broke into full praise dance just now when the Good Times theme song came on...I mean it was just some energetic head noddin’ and full on foot tapping but for HIM that shit looked like break dancing lol

Russell Wilson might be a corny dude, but there ain't no doubt he loves Ciara

Nigga just bought her master's to her music because of all the shit she was going through with her label

Future Hendrix rolling in his grave

Russell Wilson might be a corny dude, but there ain't no doubt he loves Ciara

Nigga just bought her master's to her music because of all the shit she was going through with her label

Future Hendrix rolling in his grave

GOAT shyt.

Never understood why niggas hated on this brotha. Bruh a good dude.

Lmao at blocking ppl from threads then going around the board begging for participation in those same threads .... niggas real stupid out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back