Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this whole beezy vs kandy beef started when someone was pretending to be beezy. Since then, no peace.
But if someone pretended to be her, why is she mad about it? Was it really someone pretending to be her?

If someone pretended to be me and I later found out, why would I have beef with someone if it wasn’t really me? Funny shit is tho, whoever was on that other account was going for me and Meeks. So when you get a new account and I happen to comment under you, I’m seeking your attention and I’m all on you.

I can’t be beefing with a mf who was beefing with a fake account made of me by someone else, shit sounds stupid.

Big boxing night.... I'll try to get the odds n fights posted in the betting thread by noon

Ayo

Anybody hip to that africanancestry.com?

Its a dna thing that traces what african tribe ya from and stuff. It say it takes about 8 to 10 weeks for the results.

Im interested in getting one but before i do, is there any conspiracy around stuff like this that i should be aware of?

Ayo

Anybody hip to that africanancestry.com?

Its a dna thing that traces what african tribe ya from and stuff. It say it takes about 8 to 10 weeks for the results.

Im interested in getting one but before i do, is there any conspiracy around stuff like this that i should be aware of?

in before they find your dna in 5 states as a serial murder/rapist of white women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back