Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it.

Chitown was trying to manipulate and take advantage of a situation....

Dude fake as shit....

I actually fucks with KC... She's funny, she's cool, and she's mad down to earth..... But she also has no issue with being with the shits as you can see....I just want her to genuinely understand that she ain't gotta be that way here....

Whatever is going on with y'all two I think it's more of a misunderstanding than a legit beef.... So it can be easily dissolved

Ain't what happened at all and stop mentioning me you fucking jackass. Them chicks wanna fight so you stupid niggas fall back and let it happen, Stupid mf'ers always running to jump in the middle

Last edited:
Nigga go headbutt a knife

you the biggest bitch on this shit

cry baby ass

Eat a dick faggot, you still in here jumping in chick fights. I said something to Du and here you are getting involved. STFU talking to me boy. Beezy ain't worried about you, she ignored your stupid ass. You still feeling a type of way from the other day

It's always you country bumpkin ass niggas that wanna show out towards me, sit y'all loser asses down somewhere

Eat a dick faggot, you still in here jumping in chick fights. I said something to Du and here you are getting involved. STFU talking to me boy

yea nigga, you still mad about how I done your ass the other day

I wont even gone reply to yo ass anymore tonight but I see you in here editing and adding to a post from nearly 20 minutes ago just cause i aint replied to you yet

:hahaha:

It was nothing for your faggot ass to respond to in the first place since your name ain't Du., I must have really hurt your feelings if you steady going out your way to get my attention.

It was nothing for your faggot ass to respond to in the first place since your name ain't Du., I must have really hurt your feelings if you steady going out your way to get my attention.

Nah nigga, once again you think you slick

you waited until after you saw I posted in here to come back and try to throw that lil "Bitch ass niggas" jab

but i aint bout to do this shit wit you tonight Officer Winslow

i'll deal w/ your punk ass tomorrow

Nah nigga, once again you think you slick

you waited until after you saw I posted in here to come back and try to throw that lil "Bitch ass niggas" jab

but i aint bout to do this shit wit you tonight Officer Winslow

i'll deal w/ your punk ass tomorrow

You must think you a bitch ass nigga if that triggered you, that's nice to know going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back