Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo

Anybody hip to that africanancestry.com?

Its a dna thing that traces what african tribe ya from and stuff. It say it takes about 8 to 10 weeks for the results.

Im interested in getting one but before i do, is there any conspiracy around stuff like this that i should be aware of?

My moms bought me 1 for Christmas and I stil haven’t done it because I don’t know about my info being in some database waiting to make a clone of me...

But if someone pretended to be her, why is she mad about it? Was it really someone pretending to be her?

If someone pretended to be me and I later found out, why would I have beef with someone if it wasn’t really me? Funny shit is tho, whoever was on that other account was going for me and Meeks. So when you get a new account and I happen to comment under you, I’m seeking your attention and I’m all on you.

I can’t be beefing with a mf who was beefing with a fake account made of me by someone else, shit sounds stupid.

I remember that back and forth with the fake account. You and who ever else was attacked had every right to defend your self. But what was said during those arguments was rough. I'm only pointing the blame at the fake account. Everyone else was unfortunate collateral damage. Can't really take back what you said. It is possible some of the jokes directed at the fake account did affect her. Everybody is built different so your reaction if you was on the reverse end may be different. But can't assume that is how other people would react. Yesterday's drama, I do feel sho jumped the gun. You were just posting normally with out sneak dissing. But in the past, there was one time where you did send a sneak jab right after her post. And this is when beezy was her real profile. If you didn't, then my mistake but It mos def looked like it.

dem folks catching ppl relatives off of DNA samples. Can you imagine niggaz getting caught up because they curious ass sibling

They got a chart on they website that list all the african tribes. Being that im Haitian, i know my ancestry comes from parts of Benin, Togo, Nigeria, etc. So i concluded my african tribe is either Yoruba, Aja, Fon people, or EWE

tumblr_pmo39qwf7L1uu6yh9_1280.png

tumblr_pmo39qMXff1uu6yh9_1280.png

tumblr_pmo39pJw5m1uu6yh9_1280.png

tumblr_pmo39pCeUK1uu6yh9_1280.png

Last edited:
I remember that back and forth with the fake account. You and who ever else was attacked had every right to defend your self. But what was said during those arguments was rough. I'm only pointing the blame at the fake account. Everyone else was unfortunate collateral damage. Can't really take back what you said. It is possible some of the jokes directed at the fake account did affect her. Everybody is built different so your reaction if you was on the reverse end may be different. But can't assume that is how other people would react. Yesterday's drama, I do feel sho jumped the gun. You were just posting normally with out sneak dissing. But in the past, there was one time where you did send a sneak jab right after her post. And this is when beezy was her real profile. If you didn't, then my mistake but It mos def looked like it.
Aaaah. You so real but I need to see where I sneaked dissed her because I have no recollection. I do remember the back and forth with the fake account but even then I ain’t do shit. Only thing I remember is when I typed LOL which was me really laughing at something someone else said which happened to fall under her post, correct me if I’m wrong. The only thread we post in that was common was the pic thread. I’ll go back and look and see if that was there to refresh my memory. Other than that, these accusations are wild and the situation is retarded.

Let me find out you Joshua

Let me find out you Joshua
Naw. Just been around for a min. I think since 2005 or 6. I'm from the ic but no one would remember me. I don't even remember my old account name before I took this name, lol. I just post at random.

It seems like @Chinatown b is making tonydubbz mad again and DWO jsin his feelings beta is upset about chicory is a mod

But if someone pretended to be her, why is she mad about it? Was it really someone pretending to be her?

If someone pretended to be me and I later found out, why would I have beef with someone if it wasn’t really me? Funny shit is tho, whoever was on that other account was going for me and Meeks. So when you get a new account and I happen to comment under you, I’m seeking your attention and I’m all on you.

I can’t be beefing with a mf who was beefing with a fake account made of me by someone else, shit sounds stupid.

Yeah, something seemed off about that situation when I first heard about it.

I mean, as far as the way they post, I couldn't tell any difference between her and the person who allegedly took over her account.

Granted, outside of a few inappropriate comments regarding her buttocks.......and knowing that she's a Chiefs/KU fan......I really don't know Beezy that well.

So I guess I just have to take her at her word that someone took over her account.

I don't think she'd have any reason to lie about that.

However, the person impersonating her must've either been one of her closest friends........or someone from the IC.

Possibly both, because I can't see any random person being able to pull that off.

Yeah, something seemed off about that situation when I first heard about it.

I mean, as far as the way they post, I couldn't tell any difference between her and the person who allegedly took over her account.

Granted, outside of a few inappropriate comments regarding her buttocks.......and knowing that she's a Chiefs/KU fan......I really don't know Beezy that well.

So I guess I just have to take her at her word that someone took over her account.

I don't think she'd have any reason to lie about that.

However, the person impersonating her must've either been one of her closest friends........or someone from the IC.

Possibly both, because I can't see any random person being able to pull that off.
It was Ducky or someone impersonating Ducky impersonating Beezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back