Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo this shit crazyyyyy.
I remember when I typed Lol and anger ensued. Now I’m getting Lol’d to death.

Trend setter.
Did you ever get an answer as to why she came at you for that when you weren't coming for her? Did elzo faggot ass get at you defending his white queen? He did check her attacking you no reason either I bet.

I saw it.

Chitown was trying to manipulate and take advantage of a situation....

Dude fake as shit....

I actually fucks with KC... She's funny, she's cool, and she's mad down to earth..... But she also has no issue with being with the shits as you can see....I just want her to genuinely understand that she ain't gotta be that way here....

Whatever is going on with y'all two I think it's more of a misunderstanding than a legit beef.... So it can be easily dissolved
No it can’t be easily dissolved because for the life of me idk why she think I’m “all up on her”. A bitch can’t comment in a thread after her without thinking I’m attacking her or needing her attention. I don’t even recall doing anything legit to her for her to be acting how she acting. It must’ve been hell for her on the IC because I ain’t got no clue wtf she on or why the fuck she on it. I lol’d some shit and she said I was all on her. Then she mentioned some shit about her being white, idk what that shit got to do with anything. Basically she on some bullshit because of her past experiences with someone else which idk wtf that gotta do with me. She really ain’t got one legit ass reason not to like me but in her mind there is one. She think everything is a damn slug. Then when I try to clear the shit up, she don’t answer shit straight up. It turns into me being all on her again. I almost think she want me to be on her because clearly today she was picking. A whole hour and convo had passed and she came and quoted me again. I can’t be the only mf seeing this shit. Shit kinda nutty.

Last edited:
No it can’t be easily dissolved because for the life of me idk why she think I’m “all up on her”. A bitch can’t comment in a thread after her without thinking I’m attacking her or needing her attention. I don’t even recall doing anything legit to her for her to be acting how she acting. It must’ve been hell for her on the IC because I ain’t got no clue wtf she on or why the fuck she on it. I lol’d some shit and she said I was all on her. Then she mentioned some shit about her being white, idk what that shit got to do with anything. Basically she on some bullshit because of her past experiences with someone else which idk wtf that gotta do with me. She really ain’t got one legit ass reason not to like me but in her mind there is one. She think everything is a damn slug. Then when I try to clear the shut up, she don’t answer shit straight up. It turns into me being all on her again. I almost think she want me to be on her because clearly today she was picking. A whole hour and convo had passed and she came and quoted me again. I can’t be the only mf seeing this shit. Shit kinda nutty.
I'm drawing blanks too....

I don't understand any of this

I saw it.

Chitown was trying to manipulate and take advantage of a situation....

Dude fake as shit....

I actually fucks with KC... She's funny, she's cool, and she's mad down to earth..... But she also has no issue with being with the shits as you can see....I just want her to genuinely understand that she ain't gotta be that way here....

Whatever is going on with y'all two I think it's more of a misunderstanding than a legit beef.... So it can be easily dissolved
Nah Du.. don't let her manipulate ya'll
The bitch don't like me because I'm white
End of story
Actually no one likes me because i'm white lol
I'm an OG tho
So that broad and that random ass dude who's screen name is a lie got beef

The only beef I got is in my freezer

Have a good evening Du
You the homie

Did you ever get an answer as to why she came at you for that when you weren't coming for her? Did elzo faggot ass get at you defending his white queen? He did check her attacking you no reason either I bet.
Noooo like I legit don’t know why she hates me the way she do. I ain’t did nothing to this girl.

I have elzo on ignore but I can almost bet he didn’t say anything to me. Idk if he said anything to her either.

Hey bitch
Tell me when I hurt you?
I don't even know who you are
I'm sure you ugly tho

I understand your post, I just don't understand the beefs..

I don't understand why KC thinks kandy has it out for her

I don't understand known being super aggressive and hostile towards her either.

End of story
I'm an OG tho

Have a good evening Du
You the homie
Lmfaoooooooooooooo whatttttt?
is this what this shit is about. When have I ever said I don’t like you cause you white.

Noooo like I legit don’t know why she hates me the way she do. I ain’t did nothing to this girl.

I have elzo on ignore but I can almost bet he didn’t say anything to me. Idk if he said anything to her either.
Oh lawd boo stop

I'm gonna let you get this tho

Lol good night

End of story
I'm an OG tho

Have a good evening Du
You the homie
Thanks, lol

Lol, I don't even know what to say about everything else.....I fucks with you homie... Keep up the travel pics.... Them shits be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back