Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, shits fucked up. It’s crazy that some folks don’t see the issue with it. I had saw this video where they kinda made a news compilation of news stories and every time it pertained to black men it was “thugs” and when it pertained to other races, it was “man, Teen, Florida man.”

On a serious note, shits fucked up. It’s crazy that some folks don’t see the issue with it. I had saw this video where they kinda made a news compilation of news stories and every time it pertained to black men it was “thugs” and when it pertained to other races, it was “man, Teen, Florida man.”
Gotta be careful when you raising a son.

Especially one who's not a victim and fights back. You sit back and they'll try to convince black boys that no matter what happens they are not allowed to get angry.

They treat black anger as if it's a weapon. It's crazy. If you're being picked on, or frustrated about something... Anger is a normal and healthy response.

But schools would rather black boys never be angry...

And only aggressive in sports....

Shits frustrating because my son is a fighter... Not a bully... But a fighter... And I don't want him to lose that ambitious spirit and become some passive drone because society frowns upon black male agression

Shit is a challenge... But I think I got it.... Mainly because i peep game

She posted it like 4 posts ago, stop picking

Really Du? Lol

This site is like a high school

I read the exchanges between chi town and others
Trying to act like he was posting against ol girl whatever her name is
I haven't spoke to that dude in 2 years
That's ya'll queen tho
Shout out to @King Freeman

@knowreasonforpeace when did I hurt you???

I'm about to hop on this 13 hr flight
Will check back when my schedule allows...

Gotta be careful when you raising a son.

Especially one who's not a victim and fights back. You sit back and they'll try to convince black boys that no matter what happens they are not allowed to get angry.

They treat black anger as if it's a weapon. It's crazy. If you're being picked on, or frustrated about something... Anger is a normal and healthy response.

But schools would rather black boys never be angry...

And only aggressive in sports....

Shits frustrating because my son is a fighter... Not a bully... But a fighter... And I don't want him to lose that ambitious spirit and become some passive drone because society frowns upon black male agression

Shit is a challenge... But I think I got it.... Mainly because i peep game

Yea my son is a fighter only after he’s warned you to leave him alone. He’s very chill but he will let you know when you going too far. I’ve known cops to poke and try their hardest to piss you off and once they hit that button, they wanna fuck you up because you retaliated.

Last edited:
Really Du? Lol

This site is like a high school

I read the exchanges between chi town and others
Trying to act like he was posting against ol girl whatever her name is
I haven't spoke to that dude in 2 years
That's ya'll queen tho
Shout out to @King Freeman

@knowreasonforpeace when did I hurt you???

I'm about to hop on this 13 hr flight
Will check back when my schedule allows...
Did you see this @Duwop it was deleted. I undeleted it for you.

Oh @knowreasonforpeace its something there for you too.

@KC072679

I just want you to feel comfortable posting without feeling like you gotta go there with anybody.

Yo this shit crazyyyyy.
I remember when I typed Lol and anger ensued. Now I’m getting Lol’d to death.

Trend setter.

So I’ve been learning about mental health for this class I’m taking.

It’s like I can spot red flags almost immediately now.

Yea my son is a fighter only after he’s warned you to live him alone. He’s very chill but he will let you know when you going too far. I’ve known cops to poke and try their hardest to piss you off and once they hit that button, they wanna fuck you up because you retaliated.
My son is a fire cracker...

He's like a little Ray Lewis or something... He's just super intense and overly passionate about things....

So when he gets mad.... He gets BIG MAD... Like there's noooooooo in between... Once he's there, he's there....

So his teachers admittedly gotta protect him from himself.....

Kids are drawn to him... But if they can tell he's getting Aggy about something... They'll jump to intervene.

I'm trying to get him to think through his emotions. Acknowledge them. And even say what it makes him want to do.... But then make him come up with an alternative...

It's a process... But we've come a loooooooonnnnng way

My son is a fire cracker...

He's like a little Ray Lewis or something... He's just super intense and overly passionate about things....

So when he gets mad.... He gets BIG MAD... Like there's noooooooo in between... Once he's there, he's there....

So his teachers admittedly gotta protect him from himself.....

Kids are drawn to him... But if they can tell he's getting Aggy about something... They'll jump to intervene.

I'm trying to get him to think through his emotions. Acknowledge them. And even say what it makes him want to do.... But then make him come up with an alternative...

It's a process... But we've come a loooooooonnnnng way
Were you like that as a child?

Thank you boo!
I deleted it because I don't really have the time at the moment to go back and forth with you
I gotta 13 hr flight in a few hrs
I copied and pasted it for later hilarious look at you my #1 fan

all up on me

Sadly tho boo

I'm heading to New Zealand soon..so save your response
Dumb broad
I will respond later

Lol jesus

I saw it.

Chitown was trying to manipulate and take advantage of a situation....

Dude fake as shit....

I actually fucks with KC... She's funny, she's cool, and she's mad down to earth..... But she also has no issue with being with the shits as you can see....I just want her to genuinely understand that she ain't gotta be that way here....

Whatever is going on with y'all two I think it's more of a misunderstanding than a legit beef.... So it can be easily dissolved

Thank you boo!
I deleted it because I don't really have the time at the moment to go back and forth with you
I gotta 13 hr flight in a few hrs
I copied and pasted it for later hilarious look at you my #1 fan

all up on me

Sadly tho boo

I'm heading to New Zealand soon..so save your response
Dumb broad
I will respond later

Lol jesus
upload_2019-2-8_23-39-4.gif

Were you like that as a child?
Yes and no.

I displayed way more control over my emotions. I could get angry like that, but I respected my teachers. And could cool myself off fairly easily.

He don't give a fuck about them teachers when he mad. And it takes a while to cool him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back