Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even gone front..with the small number of women that post..if I was a mod and a chick pm that she wasnt feeling a Male poster. I'd ban that nigga on sight. Then I'd ban every nigga that got something to say about it. Then id clap every alias.

These niggaz modding right. They took away my ViP access that I paid for..ion know why...but it was probably a good call

Not even gone front..with the small number of women that post..if I was a mod and a chick pm that she wasnt feeling a Male poster. I'd ban that nigga on sight. Then I'd ban every nigga that got something to say about it. Then id clap every alias.

These niggaz modding right. They took away my ViP access that I paid for..ion know why...but it was probably a good call

:uhhuh6:

Every time I get enough money to ask for VIP membership @Goldie rob me or reset tha bank...ion even know what I did cuz it was before he knew how I felt about Pac

:hahaha:

What u drinkin fam nh

1WwQ63.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back