Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRay.gif
I was just in D C. I should have looked you up and tripped yo ass

I hate feeling obligated to do shit, I like to do shit cause I want to. Obligations make my dick soft...like if I could fuck Italia Blue..Tonight!!, and she told me when we are about to get down..that her orgasm was an obligation to fucking her again. I probably couldn't even get it up.

I hate being told what to do

Reactions: B_A
I hate feeling obligated to do shit, I like to do shit cause I want to. Obligations make my dick soft...like if I could fuck Italia Blue..Tonight!!, and she told me when we are about to get down..that her orgasm was an obligation to fucking her again. I probably couldn't even get it up.

I hate being told what to do

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

#ModSquad

Last time I check @Golden wanted to slap the taste out my mouth

I said this a few months back, but she's the one niggas should be worried about.

And apparently they are.

So, I've gotta ask..........why don't the mods respect the Chain of Command?

Meaning, Goldie's the owner........ @Golden 's the Admin...........so, if I understand things correctly..........the Mods should be directly under Golden right?

Yet, whenever they talk about people being scared of somebody....they're always trying to throw @Goldie under the bus.

None of them have a word to say about Golden.

I think someone made a thread last year along the lines of "Why is everybody so scared of Goldie?"

Well, someone needs to make a thread asking why all the mods are so afraid of Golden.

Kobe smug pic.png

I know why I am, but that's another story for another time.

Bill Cosby gif Allergens posted.gif

I said this a few months back, but she's the one niggas should be worried about.

And apparently they are.

Meaning, Goldie's the owner........ @Golden 's the Admin...........so, if I understand things correctly..........the Mods should be directly under Golden right?

Yet, whenever they talk about people being scared of somebody....they're always trying to throw @Goldie under the bus.

I think someone made a thread last year along the lines of "Why is everybody so scared of Goldie?"

Well, someone needs to make a thread asking why all the mods are so afraid of Golden.

View attachment 109495

View attachment 109496
When the last time you seen her post something?

You gotta do better at tryna stir a pot.

And apparently they are.

View attachment 109495

View attachment 109496
Way to over analyze a jk my nigga

I wanna try and catch my seed talking shit on tha XBox cuz he got banned a few times for his mouth and I just heard him tell somebody...”You lucky my dad around bro!!” Lmao...I can only imagine tha shit he be sayin’ to niggaz

#ModSquad

MSOE
That shit mad corny b.

And apparently they are.

View attachment 109495

View attachment 109496
You caught her slipping @Walmart geeee?!?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back