Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it.

Chitown was trying to manipulate and take advantage of a situation....

Dude fake as shit....

I actually fucks with KC... She's funny, she's cool, and she's mad down to earth..... But she also has no issue with being with the shits as you can see....I just want her to genuinely understand that she ain't gotta be that way here....

Whatever is going on with y'all two I think it's more of a misunderstanding than a legit beef.... So it can be easily dissolved

Man niggas done tried to tell her this shit since she first popped up over here. Why u think I called her a re-re the other day?

Somethin aint right up there dawg.. either that or she just aint tryin to hear it so she can keep some shit going

Man of course! People don’t apply logic with some shit.

It’s oh, you don’t like her either? Let me side with you then.
View attachment 109563
She's blatantly posted a few times looking to antagonize and start beef and niggas is playing dumb. That's the second time she came at you for no reason and niggas playing dumb. I guess its cause niggas is cool with her huh?

Please save me black man!! Ima white woman in distress!! FOH!! You going on ignore now so save your replies.
I mean like
I never noticed you to begin with until you took your anger out on me after some white bitch broke your heart

Oh and Kandy..stripper name or? Idk but boo stop you doing too much
The minute I popped up on here you threw shade so stop acting like a victim
Its hilarious actually
Du! I fucks with you too the long way
You get me

I don't get this new shit tho
I'm heading to New Zealand in a few hrs
I got you on the pics. Its summer there
Have a good one!

She's blatantly posted a few times looking to antagonize and start beef and niggas is playing dumb. That's the second time she came at you for no reason and niggas playing dumb. I guess its cause niggas is cool with her huh?
Let me give you the break down and @TonyDubbz kinda mentioned it the other day.

When someone comes for me, niggas who dislike me side with the person coming for me. No matter how innocent I am. It’s because they got something in common.

The hate(confused admiration) is so strong that if I type something negative happened to me. Like me hurting myself, my post will get a goat FROM A NIGGA WHO DONT LIKE ME. When I post something positive, like me passing my class or whatever, crickets. Which isn’t to be confused with me giving a fuck but niggas legit want me to know they don’t like me. Which is crazy because niggas I don’t like, I don’t go out my way for. Idgaf about the positive NOR the negative. But that’s just me.

I mean like
I never noticed you to begin with until you took your anger out on me after some white bitch broke your heart

Oh and Kandy..stripper name or? Idk but boo stop you doing too much
The minute I popped up on here you threw shade so stop acting like a victim
Its hilarious actually
Du! I fucks with you too the long way
You get me

I don't get this new shit tho
I'm heading to New Zealand in a few hrs
I got you on the pics. Its summer there
Have a good one!
I don’t even know when you got on this bitch. I threw shade where? It has stuck with you this long, show me where.

But you won’t.

"I don't like outside clothes in my bed"

Had like a 98.4% success rate

That’s when I just stand there against the wall or offer us going back to the living room.
You different...

Most just take them jeans and shirts off and throw them wherever the fuck they land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back