Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw i was actually here last night when you injected yourself into the beef cuz kandy was in it..

then you tried to call dubbz out for the same shit,......when it was definitely you who did it... then your dumb ass got in your feelings and started directly responding to shit that wouldn't even had concerned you had you just minded your business from the jump....

now your goofy ass wondering if you gonna get banned again, and you can't blame nobody but yourself for getting into a female argument that had absolutely nothing to do with you

I ain't inject myself in no beef and I ain't involved in no female argument but you know that, I said something to dude because he did what you're accusing me of. If I was to be banned then it would go both ways since I'm referenced first. Keep changing the narrative to protect your boy. It never fails with you

I said something
you wouldn't be in no situation if you just learn to shut the fuck up unless you're directly being spoken to.....

nigaz ain't even gotta plot againt niggaz like you.. you set yourself up each and every fuckign time...

fucking dumb ass

there was absolutely no reason to say shit to dubbz...... none

yet you did..

and dubbz called you out on it immediately....
would you be asking me this shit if the female she was arguing with wasn't Kandy?
:celebrate:

congratulations... u played yourself

you wouldn't be in no situation if you just learn to shut the fuck up unless you're directly being spoken to.....

nigaz ain't even gotta plot againt niggaz like you.. you set yourself up each and every fuckign time...

fucking dumb ass

How is me saying something to dude involving myself in a chicks back and forth when I said nothing to either of them, stfu you're an idiot. You can't help being a captain save a hoe no matter the gender

How is me saying something to dude involving myself in a chicks back and forth

:huh5:

How???

How??

nigga just read the past few pages.......you broke the shit down step by step.... we can all read and follow the fuck along..

lol, nigga gonna ask how when he just showed us how.....

How is me saying something to dude involving myself in a chicks back and forth when I said nothing to either of them, stfu you're an idiot. You can't help being a captain save a hoe no matter the gender

thats because you can't say shit to Kandy so you TRY to use other people as a way of getting under her skin, you aint slick nigga

:huh5:

How???

How??

nigga just read the past few pages.......you broke the shit down step by step.... we can all read and follow the fuck along..

lol, nigga gonna ask how when he just showed us how.....

You're a fucking idiot, I said something to a nigga what the fuck did I say to them chicks. Nothing. Shut your stupid ass up

I wonder how long that ban will take to go in effect even though she referenced me first.
you even saw the shit yourself..

you said this shit at 8am..

i ain't have to point it out to you .....you pointed it out to you.....

rofl.......

that's like doing some dumb shit at work and saying,..

"i guess i'm gonna get fired hunh?"

"yea you're fired"

upload_2019-2-7_11-55-28.png

thats because you can't say shit to Kandy so you TRY to use other people as a way of getting under her skin, you aint slick nigga

What did I tell Beezy to say in that back and forth, I'll wait while you locate it. You just upset cause I called you out for getting involved

you even saw the shit yourself..

you said this shit at 8am..

i ain't have to point it out to you .....you pointed it out to you.....

rofl.......

that's like doing some dumb shit at work and saying,..

"i guess i'm gonna get fired hunh?"

"yea you're fired"

View attachment 109128

Because I know how easily feelings are caught considering my last ban but of course you're going to cape

this nigga even e-dating a chick she had previous beef with like he a scorned lover o some shit,....

nigga prolly said "take that" to the computer n everything....

:hahaha:

Because I know how easily feelings are caught considering my last ban but of course you're going to cape
i ain't caping nigga.. i'm just pointing out to you what you said..

ain't that what you been claiming to be doing since this whole shit show started??

i mean it literally started between beezy and Kandy..

how it got to be about you... only you can explain, cuz at some point you felt compelled to chime in...

and i wonder why...:cont:

i'm just following your logic.....you the first one to bring up bans at 8 in the morning....

:js4:

That wasn't involved in their back and forth you fucking dumbass, I was referenced and I responded but we all know it don't take much to get me banned for some reason.

That wasn't involved in their back and forth you fucking dumbass, I was referenced and I responded but we all know it don't take much to get me banned for some reason.
some reason?

nigga....this shit ain't unsolved mysteries..

the reason is you had something to say about beezy and kandy beefing....and now it's about you fighting for your life again

FortunateJollyArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif

I swear these hoe niggas unite every time
nigga you called me out MULTIPLE times...

you kept talking about me... you mad cuz your friends ain't assemble to help..

maybe if we start sneak dissing them they'll come out...

i ain't caping nigga.. i'm just pointing out to you what you said..

ain't that what you been claiming to be doing since this whole shit show started??

i mean it literally started between beezy and Kandy..

how it got to be about you... only you can explain, cuz at some point you felt compelled to chime in...

and i wonder why...:cont:

It ain't about them it's about me and another nigga but like clock work you get called for back up because your boys can't stand on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back