Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggaz can't click reactions on shit that's funny no more?

reaction clicking is caping?

you can't challenge multiple people to a fight then accuse them of not being able to stand on their own..

there was no reson for you to mention me, just like it was no reason for you to go at dubbz,

you brought both of our attention towards you, and now claiming niggaz can't stand on thier own..

this is exactly what yuo did..

this started with beezy and kandy.. had nothing to do with you at allllllllllll till you made it about you....

this is your imagination bruh....

no one cares this much about me on here... this is all your doing...

You care way more about me than I do about you. Your boy was on some sucka shit and I said something and he felt a way. Every fucking time I get into it with someone here your ass come trying to be a damn bodyguard and I just called it out before it happened this time. You stay worried about me.

You care way more about me than I do about you. Your boy was on some sucka shit and I said something and he felt a way. Every fucking time I get into it with someone here your ass come trying to be a damn bodyguard and I just called it out before it happened this time. You stay worried about me.
lol, you funny as shit nigga..

1. you was on some sucka shit too, and he called you out on it as well
  2. i was ignoring the fuck outta your beef till you mentioned me, several times
  3. you brought me up . i did not bring you up. at all
but go ahead and tell it the way you wanna tell it, i got shit to do

you can't challenge multiple people to a fight then accuse them of not being able to stand on their own..

there was no reson for you to mention me, just like it was no reason for you to go at dubbz,

you brought both of our attention towards you, and now claiming niggaz can't stand on thier own..

this is exactly what yuo did..

this started with beezy and kandy.. had nothing to do with you at allllllllllll till you made it about you....

I just did, you don't see my team ever come to my rescue because I stand on my own, you never allow those people to do the same.

And it had nothing to do with your lil brother but he got involved and got called out on it, I'm still waiting on how I got involved in a female beef that was over before I said something to dude, as a matter of fact it was over when that nigga got involved on that sucka shit.

Nigga you stay following Du around the forum looking for a reason to interact with him

you obsessed wit that nigga

he can go post a status on his profile right now about some random shit and I guarantee you'll be on that bitch before the end of the day trying to interact with him

yet you tryin to spin it like he following u around lookin for attention n shit

Nigga you stay following Du around the forum looking for a reason to interact with him

you obsessed wit that nigga

he can go post a status on his profile right now about some random shit and I guarantee you'll be on that bitch before the end of the day trying to interact with him

Lil brother trying to take up for big brother, none of this is true. That nigga stay following me around talking shit and I respond. He even admits to doing it to get a rise outta me so stop with this bullshit ass narrative

Lil brother trying to take up for big brother, none of this is true. That nigga stay following me around talking shit and I respond. He even admits to doing it to get a rise outta me so stop with this bullshit ass narrative

upload_2019-2-7_12-33-14-png.109132

upload_2019-2-7_12-33-39-png.109133

:js4:

what the fuck is this shit then nigga..

I just did, you don't see my team ever come to my rescue because I stand on my own, you never allow those people to do the same.

And it had nothing to do with your lil brother but he got involved and got called out on it, I'm still waiting on how I got involved in a female beef that was over before I said something to dude, as a matter of fact it was over when that nigga got involved on that sucka shit.

There you go with another money wars reference

what team nigga?

you do know that shit not real right? them niggas aint your friends man..

friends don't let friends embarass themselvees like this

:hahaha:

Nigga thought BWG was a real gang the whole time

There you go with another money wars reference

what team nigga?

you do know that shit not real right? them niggas aint your friends man..

friends don't let friends embarass themselvees like this

Nigga thought BWG was a real gang the whole time

I guess I gotta be a video game geek to have partners online like you do Mr LOT. All you niggas be on here circle jerking each other and it's pathetic, Stand on your own instead of crying to that other nigga

i just find it funny at the fake outrage from people who arent in on the joke

last week in the gang thread, everybody was just having fun and shooting the shit

I even kicked Blactivity out b/c maywood said he didnt like her tone or some shit. Nobody was bitching. Everybody was a good sport about it
Just reminded to slap the gumbo gravy outta you Sebastian. Thx man.

I guess I gotta be a video game geek to have partners online like you do Mr LOT. All you niggas be on here circle jerking each other and it's pathetic, Stand on your own instead of crying to that other nigga

Whatever fuck nigga

I was doing some browsing earlier and I think I've found the source to all of your pain and the hate that you have towards Kandy

Damn, I aint know the shit was that deep.. tackleberry

let me go finish reading this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back