Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had the most irritating meeting at work.

Girls just like to asks questions for the sake of debating.

We wasted 30min on bullshit not related to operational stuff.

Us men sitting there like

View attachment 109136

I work on a couple projects run by women and no doubt they are good at organizing shit and logistics, but they don't know shit about the technical matters. Yet, they love arguing with the engineers about how things should work. So we be in these big meetings looking just like that when the discussions go round and round concerning questions that have been answered multiple times in multiple ways.

Our server provider had their own internal issue on their end for those wondering why the site went down.

Ayo...part two of why therapy is so dope..

Some shit I was struggling with, therapist ask me why. She said in times like that, I gotta go with the true to life facts. I told her the facts are based on perception of reality, and in that instance I'm not sure how objective I am in the situation. So I'm not sure if this fact is right, or if that fact is right. Cause both facts are based on different perceptions..

She goes...

She goes.."why cant they both be tru"

A nigga hit the weebay

AnyQueasyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

Real shit..

Ayo...part two of why therapy is so dope..

Some shit I was struggling with, therapist ask me why. She said in times like that, I gotta go with the true to life facts. I told her the facts are based on perception of reality, and in that instance I'm not sure how objective I am in the situation. So I'm not sure if this fact is right, or if that fact is right. Cause both facts are based on different perceptions..

She goes...

She goes.."why cant they both be tru"

A nigga hit the weebay

View attachment 109199

Real shit..
She tryna get you to think like me....

Be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back