Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The homie's 9yr old plays ice hockey, and is a damn beast. He is the best on the team, and he playing with teens. 2 defenseman from the other team tried to stop him, nigga broke his ankles, faked the goalie out, scored. Nigga I wanted to run on the ice on some And1 shit, toss.the.puck in the stands.

The homie's 9yr old plays ice hockey, and is a damn beast. He is the best on the team, and he playing with teens. 2 defenseman from the other team tried to stop him, nigga broke his ankles, faked the goalie out, scored. Nigga I wanted to run on the ice on some And1 shit, toss.the.puck in the stands.

And that would have been attempted murder my dude...a good old fashioned “at’a boy” would suffice lol

why dont you bless us with some more opinions that dont contribute to anything here

Morgan Freeman tell me a story pic.jpg

It wasn't an opinion.

Just an observation.

Truth hurts I suppose.

Especially considering that, ironically, your response supports what I said in the post you just quoted.

Mike Tomlin gif after trying to trip opposing player.gif

Y'all act more hostile to posters and then wonder why posters respond like they do to mods
so, where is this energy when the members are doing it to mods unprovoked?

why arent you advocating for the one or two mods you do get along with when you see it happening

so, where is this energy when the members are doing it to mods unprovoked?

why arent you advocating for the one or two mods you do get along with when you see it happening

The one or two mods I have no issue with look the other way when they clearly see their peers abusing mod abilities, if they not speaking up for posters then why should we defend them

I just want to point out that there has been a severe drop off in participation. I could pointto a few causes for this, but i wont. i can tell you that all of the current mods where mods when it was popping. And there was a lot more female participation...

Something happened....

So do what you will with that information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back