Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to point out that there has been a severe drop off in participation. I could pointto a few causes for this, but i wont. i can tell you that all of the current mods where mods when it was popping. And there was a lot more female participation...

Something happened....

So do what you will with that information
one of the main issues are niggas who complain about the threads that are made and wont make any threads or they always say in another thread "yo, this would be a dope thread, somebody need to make it" instead of them making the thread

at the end of the day, for those niggas who say they dont care about any e-rep sure get their panties in a bunch at the thought of a thread "flopping"

the females who arent as active are for a myriad of reasons

one of the main ones that i know for a fact, are the dudes who insist on calling chicks bitches like they call coke pop/soda. Creates a very toxic environment that's offputting to females.

another one is the lack of mobile functionality b/c they cant use pcs at work to surf the net

and one other main one is just they got personal shit going on in their lives that keep them from being as active as they would like

The one or two mods I have no issue with look the other way when they clearly see their peers abusing mod abilities, if they not speaking up for posters then why should we defend them

so your issue is, you have to see the food being cooked to know that it was really cooked?

why do you assume no one is saying anything to them?

legit question

I just want to point out that there has been a severe drop off in participation. I could pointto a few causes for this, but i wont. i can tell you that all of the current mods where mods when it was popping. And there was a lot more female participation...

Something happened....

So do what you will with that information

Kandi Burress sipping tea.gif

so your issue is, you have to see the food being cooked to know that it was really cooked?

why do you assume no one is saying anything to them?

legit question

If they're doing it out in public then it should be talked about in public, it looks like y'all protecting each other but posters get the public post lashings

you didnt say anything

you, per usual, drop a bunch of bread crumbs that ultimately lead to nowhere

what else ya got

Nah, I actually did..........but you just can't see it.

Basically, I was pointing out the fact that it doesn't seem like anything was learned from the feedback that was given in the "ABW Needs" thread.

If they're doing it out in public then it should be talked about in public, it looks like y'all protecting each other but posters get the public post lashings
lol at Deadeye cosigning...he dont give a shit about justice

he just wanna be in something that has nothing to do with him so he can voice some fake concern

oldest deadeye trick in the book

to your point, I will be better about holding my fellow mods accountable

Basically, I was pointing out the fact that it doesn't seem like anything was learned from the feedback that was given in the "ABW Needs" thread.
so what did you post in there since you seem to be so fake concerned

Lmao . Don't do it fam.

Even though I give AP a hard time dude is a good mod along with Chicity, those others not cutting it

Last edited:
Even though I give AP a hard time dude is a good move along with Chicity, those others not cutting it
I appreciate this

we've had our differences, fwiw you arent one of the members I speak of about not contributing.

"Yo kandy's threads be wack af. She keeps flooding the site with that bullshit"

Same niggas for 10 pages:

"Yo why can't I post in Kandy's threads, this aint fair"

IllegalRemoteAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif

So I just forced a game 7 in 2k fina......

I see y'all are busy, I'll come back later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back