Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadeye not banned from my threads.

My threads so wack but soon as a mf banned from being in them wack ass threads, complaint after complaint. Now niggas feeling excluded. Now we see why people leave the site. Now it’s not good for the site to have active members being banned from threads. It’s not healthy.

Man stfu.

"Yo kandy's threads be wack af. She keeps flooding the site with that bullshit"

Same niggas for 10 pages:

"Yo why can't I post in Kandy's threads, this aint fair"

IllegalRemoteAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif
yea, niggaz ain't got shit to say about goldie saying this, but let any other mod have posted this exact same post,
World War 3

The one time I can sit back and watch the altercations. If they actually happen.
aint nothing to altercate over lol

the few helpful suggestions that were posted in the ABW needs thread are being talked about daily

i asked for a specific example of this hall monitoring that Deadeye said, and i got nothing

People love using isolated incidents as a catch all for stuff when its the furthest thing from the truth

You know what else is amazing?

When foot soldiers liken their treatment to that of the boss. Its astonishing how they cant fathom why they dont get rhe same treatment the boss does...almost as if....they want to be the boss.

Amazing.

Sounds like an insurrection is imminent....

The one time I can sit back and watch the altercations. If they actually happen.
Not with me..I never complained about being banned from threads I just questioned the logic behind it in the grand scheme. I been saying for years mods shouldn't ignore posters so for a mod to make curb participation didnt make sense to me. I wasn't up in arms about it. You can go back and check lol

Plus I was making light of it that day if you recall

I dont care about that lol kandy apparently don't like me so she puts her emotions into her modding

Wouldn't be the first time

Im chillin B

And I wasn't ever referring to myself when I wrote that "excluded" post

You know what else is amazing?

When foot soldiers liken their treatment to that of the boss. Its astonishing how they cant fathom why they dont get rhe same treatment the boss does...almost as if....they want to be the boss.

Amazing.

Sounds like an insurrection is imminent....
where does this stem from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back