Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with me..I never complained about being banned from threads I just questioned the logic behind it in the grand scheme. I been saying for years mods shouldn't ignore posters so for a mod to make curb participation didnt make sense to me. I wasn't up in arms about it. You can go back and check lol

Plus I was making light of it that day if you recall

I dont care about that lol kandy apparently don't like me so she puts her emotions into her modding

Wouldn't be the first time

Im chillin B

And I wasn't ever referring to myself when I wrote that "excluded" post

You brought it up twice tho.

The breakdown: If you don’t fuck with me, I don’t fuck with you. And you don’t fuck with me, soooo It’s simple. Ain’t no feelings involved. I could care less about who likes me or who doesn’t.

Your opinion (or anybody else I don’t fuck with) in a thread I make wouldn’t be needed because well “we don’t fuck with each other” and Id much rather communicate with people who rock with me and who I rock with. It’s enjoyable that way.

It’s elementary.

Always the same shit tho. Bitch and bitch and bitch then ain’t got nothing to say or got long explanations when an outside source hit them with some real shit.
“Oh nah, it wasn’t that”
“Oh naw I ain’t mean it like that”
“I wasn’t talking about myself when i wrote that”

Y’all niggas need a new shtick cause y’all real predictable now.

Cool table so wack now. Do something about it.
Cool table full of bullshit. Make a thread.

Like I said it’s elementary.

You brought it up twice tho.

The breakdown: If you don’t fuck with me, I don’t fuck with you. And you don’t fuck with me, soooo It’s simple. Ain’t no feelings involved. I could care less about who likes me or who doesn’t.

Your opinion (or anybody else I don’t fuck with) in a thread I make wouldn’t be needed because well “we don’t fuck with each other” and Id much rather communicate with people who rock with me and who I rock with. It’s enjoyable that way.

It’s elementary.
I dont have a problem with you though. Your tactics at times yes. But I can't have a problem with someone who's posts I havent read in atleast 4 months. And the two times I brought it up because for y'all to want participation here, I again didnt understand the logic behind your moves. Not once did I complain. And as far as exclusion all i did was state how ppl sometimes feel here. Somebody gotta say it

I dont have a problem with you though. Your tactics at times yes. But I can't have a problem with someone who's posts I havent read in atleast 4 months. And the two times I brought it up because for y'all to want participation here, I again didnt understand the logic behind your moves. Not once did I complain. And as far as exclusion all i did was state how ppl sometimes feel here. Somebody gotta say it
Oh ok.

I was flipping through the channels and I had to stop at the Wendy Williams show for a minute nh. I was just staring at KeKe Palmer. She was looking gorgeous af on the show. Yep, and I'll shoot the club up too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back