Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
some reason?

nigga....this shit ain't unsolved mysteries..

the reason is you had something to say about beezy and kandy beefing....and now it's about you fighting for your life again

FortunateJollyArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Like I told that other mf'er, go back and show me what I said about either of them, I'll wait

It ain't about them it's about me and another nigga but like clock work you get called for back up because your boys can't stand on their own.
you mentioned me like 3 times before i posted this morning..

talking bout video game buddies, and people crying to me, calling me big brother...

nigga you wanted my attention clearly....i woulda left the whole thing alone.....but now that i'm in it... all of a sudden you mad everybody uniting.....

What did I tell Beezy to say in that back and forth, I'll wait while you locate it. You just upset cause I called you out for getting involved

Nah, you tried to call me out and the shit backfired cause I exposed your whole angle from the jump. Only reason you said anything at all is cause Kandy was involved

I called Beezy retarded because she constantly come on this shit and accuse Kandy of coming at her any time she post in the same thread as her even though its been said several times that nobody is throwing shots at her ass

You seem to have a personal problem with Beezy and wasn't man enough to say something until somebody else did so now you piggybacking. Beezy put fear in you

rofl.. how you get all this outta him telling kandy shorty retarded..

put fear in him...

personal problem...

like isad bruh you fully injected yourself into a beef.....you coulda have completely ignored dubbz comment to kandy...

it had nothing to do with you... and now we're here....

you mentioned me like 3 times before i posted this morning..

talking bout video game buddies, and people crying to me, calling me big brother...

nigga you wanted my attention clearly....i woulda left the whole thing alone.....but now that i'm in it... all of a sudden you mad everybody uniting.....

Because I knew he was going to sound the alarm, and here you are. You just can't help yourself, you was clicking reactions before you even got to the post where I predicted he was calling for backup. I'm still waiting on that post where I had Beezy's back in the beef.

i was laughing at all yall niggaz... i wasn't even gonna say shit but you kept saying my name.....

so i brought up how you was deleting posts... and was about to keep it moving.. but you wanted the shit show, so the shit show here.....

Shut up nigga, you wasn't even online until dude hit your bat signal this morning
:niggaa:

nigga you mentioned me by fucking name!!!!!

dubbz never once hit me up bout this shit....you did nigga.....this was you... i was gonna ignore the fuck outta this.. you kept bringing me up....

Like your goof ball ass did in trying to get me banned, being on sucka shit ain't nothing new to you is it. It's all good when you and your bitch ass video game buddies do it.
348 am ..

im sleep bruh.. who u talking about video game buddies??

Getting involved in a chick scuffle is bitch made,, you're a sucka. Go cry to Du like you always do to come and try to save you.
401 in the morning bruh,...still fucking sleep... why you talking about me?

Now big brother clicking reactions
again, who the firs tpeson notice i was even reading the thread?

you pressed bruh.. you wanted me to respond to this, you get off on the conflict.....you even admitted that ... in this very fuckign thread....

Shit feels great doesn't it, nothing like getting people in their feelings

clearly admitting you like antagonizing people..

so you gonna deny you tried to bait me into this now?

again, who the firs tpeson notice i was even reading the thread?

you pressed bruh.. you wanted me to respond to this, you get off on the conflict.....you even admitted that ... in this very fuckign thread....

clearly admitting you like antagonizing people..

so you gonna deny you tried to bait me into this now?

And were you not clicking reactions, like I predicted you was going to come to dudes rescue because you believe he can't stand on his own.

He did but that's not the issue, where that post where I'm cheer leading Beezy. I'm still waiting.
niga you know what you said, why i gotta keep requothing the past 3 pages.. it's just 3 pages.. go back and read your own dumb shit if you confused....

And were you not clicking reactions, like I predicted you was going to come to dudes rescue because you believe he can't stand on his own.
i was clicking everybody reactions cuz the shit was funny...

i responded to you calling me out...

this is very simple shit here bruh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back